joke

by Ellie 10 Replies latest social humour

• Ellie
    Ellie

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $30,000 loan to take a holiday."
    Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral."

She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

(you're gonna love this)
    The bank manager looks back at her and says...

"It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Ellie, no offense intended of course, but that one,while good, is older than my Grandpa's buckskin rubber.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Ahh well, maybe it was slow getting over to Britain, or maybe I was just slow in hearing it.

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler

A rabbit goes into a library and grabs 5 books, then runs out the door before the librarian can stop him.
    This happens 3 times and the librarian is getting angry. He can't stop the rabbit so he decides to follow the rabbit and bring back the books he has already taken.
    Suddenly the rabbit reappears, grabs 5 books and runs out the door, with the librarian in hot pursuit.
    The rabbits shoots across a road, down an alley, across another road and into the park, with the librarian just about keeping up.
    The rabbit runs to the middle of the park where there is a pond. On a lilly pad in the middle of the pond sits a frog. The rabbit hands the frog the books. The frog says "reddit - reddit - reddit."

• ballistic
    ballistic

If anyone wants to go out this week I have some half price tickets to see the Two Ronnies.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Ballistic, thats very very bad

• Jordan
    Jordan
    "It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

LMAO! I haven't heard that one before. Awesome thank you for putting a smile on my face this morning!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Ballistic, thats very very bad

Yeah I know and come to think of it, no one in the US is going to understand it.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I hadn't heard it either. FUNNY!!!!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Ballistic,

I understand it!! - Good night from me, and good night from him.

steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit