What would you put in Room 101?

by PaulJ 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Tez
    Tez

Mrs J I know just what you mean!!! I call it my baby flap!!!! that would definitely have to go room 101 Paul, and think the reasoning is self explanatory!!! Oh and until I read it didn't know room 101 originated from the 1984 book.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

have you read it then Mum- what do you think??

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Ticket touts. Bastards stop me from seeing my fav bands.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I'd like to put my colleague in there. He has really p*ssed me off right now.

Gave us some cock & bull story yesterday about having had a headache for a month and needed to go home early. As he left I suggested a trip to the oncologist might be in order. I then went through the spam filters (part of my job) and found that he was in fact going out to meet a friend and they were off to take pingers and relating how much fun they had the night before getting bent. Seriously if you want to take drugs then do it on your own time. And don't come into work coming down. It just means I have to do YOUR share of the work.

This morning he rang up stuttering and sound distinctly like he was coming down saying that he had vomited from his headache yesterday and gone to hospital and now had a throat infection from the vomiting. I said fine whatever.. and hung up.

I hate being lied to. I hate that he thinks we are all stupid we would gullibly fall for his lies.

• LDH
    LDH

My old manager gained and lost so much weight, at 31 she referred to her breasts as "Pancakes". YUCK!!!!

I would put periods in room 101. They serve no useful purpose. Really. And can be quite inconvenient if you're on vacation.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Most of today's music. Why? Because no matter what genre it is, it sounds vapid, packaged and canned. If you compare it to the music during the last century and even before, it's vapid and a lot of it grinds on my nerves. To me, it would be punishment to be forced to listen to it. There are some exceptions though. White Stripes is one of them.

• fairchild
    fairchild

I want to put the rain in room 101, and only let it out at night. It has been raining for 10 days straight now, and I am completely sick of it. Speaking of which, I am on sick leave until the end of October, and I can't go outside because it's raining cats and dogs all the time. Starting to develop a case of cabin fever here..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit