What would you put in Room 101?

by PaulJ 16 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

For those of you that do not know what this is- Room 101 is a place where you can bannish forever all the things that really annoy you.

The only requisite is that you have to justify why you want to put that 'thing' in Room 101. (if anyone can explain it better, please go ahead!)

I would put wasps into Room 101. I hate them- they only want to annoy you, they can sting you, they are bullies in the insect world from what I can tell and I cant see one redeeming feature that they have.

What about you? What would you put into Room 101? And remember, you have to justify it!!

• carla
    carla

Everything you said about wasps could apply to the watchtower organization as a whole. They are bullies and I'm sure many have felt the sting from their 'loving' brothers and sisters and they sure as hell annoy me and do not seem to have any redeeming qualities. carla

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Good point! I agree they definitely should be in Room 101!

• Scully
    Scully

mosquitos

• they suck your blood so they can breed more bloodsuckers
    • their venom makes you itch
    • they can carry diseases like malaria and West Nile Virus
    • they get into your room at night and keep you awake with that irritating bzzzzzzing sound
    • their only purpose is to annoy, infect and breed more annoying infectious vectors of disease
  • defd
    defd

FLY"S

man I hate those things.

- They land on your food while you are trying to eat ( mind you, they probably just came from resting on a big steaming pile of dog crap)

- They buzz around your face when you are trying to take a nap and no matter how much you swat them away, they ALWAYS come back!!!!!

- They like to land on your TV while your are trying to watch a movie with the lights off and when you get up to smash it, it flies away. Then when you go sit back down it appears again. MAN thats irritating!!!!!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

The crazy frog.

alt

My justification is that I'm not a braindead moron.

• Caedes
    Caedes

business meetings

having to spend two hours listening to somebody's brain farts is just not right.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

my flabby tummy. One tells you what the after effects of having 4 kids can do a a flat stomach, which I used to have.

Saving up for a tummy tuck

• lawrence
    lawrence

Aggressive drivers. Mean and selfish people.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

People that go on skiing holidays that only want to talk about skiing when they get back. I know its natural that they want to talk about it, but they just ever change the record!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit