I had the baby

by Iforget 30 Replies latest jw friends

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

Oh, babies are so sweet. Congratulations.

Here is some unasked for mommy advise, sleep when she sleeps. Oh, having a 12 year old big sister to watch her while you sleep helps too.

• Iforget
    Iforget

Thank you everyone!!! She ended up back at the hospital over night for bili count. So after a nice suntan bed and sleep she is doing much better.

How said is this...I can't share her information for fear my family or someone else will rat me out. Totally phucked up is what this sick cult has done.

She is just what we were hoping for and thanks again to everyone!

• Dimples
    Dimples

Congratulations to you! Enjoy your sweet baby girl.

DIMPLES

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Baby Girl Block Planter with Pink Bear

congratulations.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Congratulations Iforget!!!!! Babies are soooo sweet. Teenagers sometimes are. Enjoy her!!! HL

• delilah
    delilah

Congratulations, Iforget.....babies are a lot of work, but SOOOoooo worth it, in the end. Make sure you get as much rest as you can, while baby is sleeping....everything else will still be there for you to do at a later time....Your rest is what's most important right now my dear....best wishes....and enjoy her because she'll grow up all too fast.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Congrat's!

Don't worry. You'll get some sleep in about a YEAR!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Dansk
    Dansk

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear she is doing better after her hospital trip... God be with you all (((HUGS)))

• chrissy
    chrissy

CONGRATS, iforget!!! so happy for you and your new precious. :o) and glad to hear both are doing well.

take care,

chrissy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit