WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONFESS?

by stillAwitness 31 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Sometimes, while my partner is out working hard...

At least if you are going to confess ellie...do it properly...sometimes my a*r*e!

Reworded: While my partner is out working hard I prefer to spend all day on the internet!

• defd
    defd

You said be honest right. I have many confessions but the one in connection with this board would be that I wish all the ones who are still going to meetings and then coming on here bashing and making fun of JWS and the meetings (because there is a difference between that and legitimately crying out) My wish is that they would stop going to the meetings.

• defd
    defd

I would like to confess that i wish i wouldve never went to the elders and WAS honest and told them what i had done. I had fornication 2 times in 2 years. i wish i woulve kept my mouth shut.

Like that regular pioneer i had known that had sex with 5 guys in one week.

Like that old friend of mine who's a guy.who had his roomate give him a few hand jobs. and used to sit on each others laps when ministerial servants had parties that made everyone drunk.

Like every inactive person who gets to communicate with there friends and family.

Like every elder who gets drunk and pukes in there toliet when they had friends staying the night.

Like the elders son who sleep with there fiances and then decide that they arent' gonna marry the girl anymore.

Like all the alcoholics that are publishers that shun actual witnesses in there hall cause there poor.

Like being Slanderd by a regular pioneer at the 2005 district assembly

Like all those inactive people who shun disfellowshipped people.. lol there awesome.. arent they?

Like those parents of inactive people who get other people besides there fornicating children..

Id love to confess..

thats what id love to confess. id love to get that off my chest. it' chokes me out like im gonna die. and everyday when witnesses shun me for being honest and having sex 2 times in 2 years when i see local witness in the neighbourhood walking to the liquor store.

I confess that i have been a witness aLL my life and I am honest and ill take my punishment. and it's not hard for me to get back in and walk by every boy or girl i have spoken the truth about..

Sounds all to familiar. It hurts bad. But hang in there. I had a Similiar exp. and I wrote a 5 page letter to the brothers. Recently I wrote another letter to the Elders telling them how I feel and what problems are going on and what THEY are not doing. It helps me, but I also Honestly believe that it will help the Congregation in the long run. What I mean by that is, Jesus is the Head of the Congregation. I Always hear from the brothers when I mention the wrong things going on in the Cong. They tell me...."Jesus will take care of it."

Well how do you think Jesus will take care of it? He wont zap people dead for lying. He wont talk to the P.O and inform him of secret wrong doers and so on. How does he TAKE care of things? He uses people like US. Who VOICE thier concerns and point out the Terrible things that go one......... So hang in there and maybe write a letter about your concerns and Most important TALK to Jehovah, Hes listening!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Sometimes, while my partner is out working hard, I spend all day on the internet

Hey, you stole my confession!! But you forgot to add that nothing gets done around the house when he-she gets home. Its messy, laundry piled up! You have to wonder whats going on in there head hey?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Sometimes, while my partner is out working hard, I spend all day on the internet
    Hey, you stole my confession!! But you forgot to add that nothing gets done around the house when he-she gets home. Its messy, laundry piled up! You have to wonder whats going on in there head hey?

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Sounds all to familiar. It hurts bad. But hang in there. I had a Similiar exp. and I wrote a 5 page letter to the brothers. Recently I wrote another letter to the Elders telling them how I feel and what problems are going on and what THEY are not doing. It helps me, but I also Honestly believe that it will help the Congregation in the long run. What I mean by that is, Jesus is the Head of the Congregation. I Always hear from the brothers when I mention the wrong things going on in the Cong. They tell me...."Jesus will take care of it."

Well how do you think Jesus will take care of it? He wont zap people dead for lying. He wont talk to the P.O and inform him of secret wrong doers and so on. How does he TAKE care of things? He uses people like US. Who VOICE thier concerns and point out the Terrible things that go one......... So hang in there and maybe write a letter about your concerns and Most important TALK to Jehovah, Hes listening!

Well done defd, you hit the nail right on the head. Speak out against the double standards of the congregation, right up to the mouth piece of the head of the congregation, BROOKLYN writers. This is the only why to 'clean' the organization.

steve

• defd
    defd

Well done defd, you hit the nail right on the head. Speak out against the double standards of the congregation, right up to the mouth piece of the head of the congregation, BROOKLYN writers. This is the only why to 'clean' the organization.

steve

Steve if you notice I said NOTHING about taking our concerns to BROOKLYN writers. I said take it to the brothers and to Jehovah.

So hang in there and maybe write a letter about your concerns and Most important TALK to Jehovah, Hes listening!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

defd, :Steve if you notice I said NOTHING about taking our concerns to BROOKLYN writers. I said take it to the brothers and to Jehovah

In my book, all are brothers, equal under the direction of Jehovah. No one is exempt.

steve

• pratt1
    pratt1

I confess, I once skipped on on my lasts months rent at an apartment because I knew the slumlord was going to keep my deposit.

Well, maybe its because I had a hot weekend trip planned with my bosses secretary.

• xjwms
    xjwms

My active wife would not be happy with me......

if she knew I am here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit