WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONFESS?

by stillAwitness 31 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

O.k I confess: sometimes I still wish I was in high school where I was tucked away safely away from the real world.

Oh yeah, and I pick my nose sometimes.

WHAT ARE YOUR CONFESSIONS? AND HEY BE HONEST!

• doffy
    doffy

Pretty much the same as yours!

I wish I was still 11, holding hands with my 1st bf by the canal *sigh*

Other confessions... maybe not the right board for them!!! tee hee

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Oh! and sometimes when I am at a gathering or in service I wish I colud be a part of all the laughing and carrying on like everyone else but I know I just don't belong in that world anymore.

• daystar
    daystar

That I sometimes consider going back to the meetings just to meet a nice Witness woman, just to slowly try to pull her out, because I think I might have more in common with her than with most worldly-raised women. Plus, the pickings in the congs around here tended to be quite nice from my memory.

Of course, it's ridiculous and while I do have the skills, I just don't have the heart to either go through something like that myself, or to put another person through that by my own manipulation.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

at first, i only wanted to date matt to make my ex jealous....

but i fell in love with him instead.

luv, jojo

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I wish I went to college before I had children.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I often keep my mouth shut if I get the blame if it means my friends need to be saved in a situation. Yeah, yeah take one for the team. I confess it can make me mad. Small resentment. I wish I could do it a little more graceful. Or not at all. I am saving my "team points." Someday I may need them.

• What_is_ur_point
    What_is_ur_point

I would like to confess that i wish i wouldve never went to the elders and WAS honest and told them what i had done. I had fornication 2 times in 2 years. i wish i woulve kept my mouth shut.

Like that regular pioneer i had known that had sex with 5 guys in one week.

Like that old friend of mine who's a guy. who had his roomate give him a few hand jobs. and used to sit on each others laps when ministerial servants had parties that made everyone drunk.

Like every inactive person who gets to communicate with there friends and family.

Like every elder who gets drunk and pukes in there toliet when they had friends staying the night.

Like the elders son who sleep with there fiances and then decide that they arent' gonna marry the girl anymore.

Like all the alcoholics that are publishers that shun actual witnesses in there hall cause there poor.

Like being Slanderd by a regular pioneer at the 2005 district assembly

Like all those inactive people who shun disfellowshipped people.. lol there awesome.. arent they?

Like those parents of inactive people who get other people besides there fornicating children..

Id love to confess..

thats what id love to confess. id love to get that off my chest. it' chokes me out like im gonna die. and everyday when witnesses shun me for being honest and having sex 2 times in 2 years when i see local witness in the neighbourhood walking to the liquor store.

I confess that i have been a witness aLL my life and I am honest and ill take my punishment. and it's not hard for me to get back in and walk by every boy or girl i have spoken the truth about..

• lola28
    lola28

I confess that sometimes I wish I had never found this board. I wish I could go back to the way things were. I wish I could have my friends back, I wish I could still go to the hall without feeling sick.

lola

• Momofmany
    Momofmany
    I confess that sometimes I wish I had never found this board. I wish I could go back to the way things were. I wish I could have my friends back, I wish I could still go to the hall without feeling sick.

I know what you mean. It's like the matrix, I wish I never took the blue pill. (or is it the red one?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit