Hello, new to posting here!

by doffy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• doffy
    doffy

Hello

just wanted to pop in and say hi.

I'm from the UK and have made quite a few ex JW friends. We have met up a few times, and it's great to be with others who understand (my sense of humour lol!)

I have been df for 14 years, and in the process became the black sheep of the family ( a familiar story). I was df for being an unrepentant fornicator, and remain tarred with that brush despite being married for 13 years. Oh well!

I have a Support Group http://groups.msn.com/ExJehovahsWitnessesSupportGroup but to be honest, if you're here, then that's the best thing anyone can do!

I also post on another ex JW site http://p196.ezboard.com/bexjehovahswitnessforum

Looking forward to reading here and getting to know you all

Love

doffy xxx

P.S. if anyone in the UK (I'm in the North West of England) is interested in meeting up please email me

exjwhelp @ hotmail.co.uk

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Welcome to the board and glad to meet you too!

Josie

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hello doffy, welcome to the board

• anglise
    anglise

Hallo Doffy

Welcome to JWD. I live right down the other end of the UK.

Anglise

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Welcome!!!

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Welcome Doffy! Glad to have you here. It's really amazing that you can still be viewed with such disdain after 14 years! Crazy!
    tall penguin

• doffy
    doffy

Awww, thanks for the welcome!

Anglise, I have had 2 meetups at my house- the first one, someone brought their cousin from Oz! lol so East Sussex isn't too far!

I try to do sommat 'bigger' in the summer, but as I'm only quite new to this 'Big' thi summer, was till quite 'small' lol. There were 12 of us, but mostly from the North of England.

Maybe next summer there'll be more? You included!

One of the people from my meetup (lives even further up North in Hull) is having a meetup in January, and one of the members off the other board I mentioned is coming from Switzerland!!!! Wow. I think I would worry if someone had asked me where the nearest airport was! *yikes* time to move house. j/k

Anyway, great to meet you all xxx

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Welcome!

GGG

• Legolas
    Legolas

((((Welcome to the board))))

Nice to meet you!

• luna2
    luna2

Hi doffy!