WERE THERE ANY RUMPUSES IN YOUR CONGREGATION?

by badboy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

ANY TAKERS?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

More information needed.

• badboy
    badboy

i MEAN, AS IN ROWS ETC

• I quit!
    I quit!

We had eight.

So what is a rumpuses anyway?

• Ellie
    Ellie

Oh yes, I remember one time, I was having a study with an old bat, she was very posessive of me, I think I was her new thing to show off, I started spending time with another older sister, it was great for me getting spoilt by these old women, anyway, one day I arrived at the hall and the sister I was studying with hadn't yet arrived so I went to sit with the other sister, anyway, at the end of the meeting the old bat comes over and they actually started argueing, right there in the middle of the KH, shouting at each other and the lot, highly amuseing!

• upside/down
    upside/down

Maybe this will help...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/84031/1.ashx

I love "rumpuses"...

u/d(of the I hope I defined "rumpus" correctly class)

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

LOL @ I quit!

I wish I had Legolas' rolling on the floor smilie!!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Here you go Oldsole!

Just highlight it and add it to your favorites!

• TD
    TD

--My wife's congregation met with four others in the same Kingdom Hall. One of these was Spanish. If you're familiar with Spanish culture, especially here in a border state, where many in these congregations have only been here in America for a few years, you know that it is both more demonstrative and more sensual than ours. If you're not familiar with it, you pretty much have to experience it for yourself, because I doubt if I can explain it.

Anyhow, someone's Bible study, a young swaggering male brimming with testosterone was temporarily overcome with the beauty of the Spanish females all dolled up in their Sunday finery. (Clingy skirts, High, high heels, Off the shoulder blouses, spaghetti straps --You get the picture) He reached out and touched an especially pretty one as she went by ---on the rear end.

This woman, had a husband --a big husband who was close by. He took this guy by the front of the shirt right there in the Kingdom Hall, spun him 180 degrees around, slammed him against the wall and told him what would happen if he ever did it again.

I know this from a first-hand account. One of the elders in that congregation worked with me at the time. The funny thing was that while the English congregations thought this was scandalous the Spanish took it in stride like it was no big deal.

• upside/down
    upside/down

That's cuz it wasn't a big deal...

In the real world that's how things work...you step out of line...you get bitch slapped...

We all understand that in the "real" world.

It's how we learn and grow...and protect what's ours...

I think that's the prob with many Dubs today...they need a good ass-whoopin. Nothing straightens an idiot out quicker...

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit