I am not alone!!!!!

by Krisiva10 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome Krisiva!

Nice to have you here. Yes... we can relate!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Krisiva10
    Krisiva10

For some odd reason I wasn't disfelowshipped nor reproved...maybe its because I did it myself? I dunno. They weren't very nice to my mother afterwards though. I can't wait to run into one of them one day with my fabulous worldly husband. Sometimes I have hilarious dreams that Im telling one the the sneaky two-faced elders wives off. I wake up feeling exhilerated with a big smile on my face! ahaha *sigh*

• knot4me
    knot4me

It's great to be free at a young age!!! WELCOME

• Spectre
    Spectre

"Make the truth your own". That made me laugh. I tried as much as possible to do that and always wondered what was wrong with me as I wasn't able to get myself to be a robot. Later I realized that what that means is that they want you to take it to an unhealthy obsessive compulsive extreme level.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome Krisiva!! Glad to have you here!!

Sherry

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Welcome!

I experienced the same feelings you are when I first found this db. It was so nice to realize that I wasn't crazy or demonic for having come to LOATHE JWism.

• kazar
    kazar

A big welcome to the board! Looking forward to your posts.

• findingmyway
    findingmyway
    I tried as much as possible to do that and always wondered what was wrong with me

Same here...I prayed incessently for the "pioneer spirit" because I knew I'd never be able to make the necessary sacrifices to actually be a pioneer, so I prayed that I could think and act like one. Thankfully, my prayers were NEVER answered.

• Es
    Es

welcome to the board.

Look forward to hearing more from you

es

• Purza
    Purza

Isn't it wonderful to find out you are not alone?
    A warm welcome to you! 
    Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit