Are You a Christian Because You Born in America?

by Shining One 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Shining One
    Shining One

>I think you're wrong because your beliefs are at best unverifiable, and at worst demonstrably false; not because of where you live.

Its easy to dismiss beliefs without a thorough investigation. I can say the exact same thing about your beliefs.
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

My comments to Tetmuffin: Your comments smell 'fishy' to me. Oh, and another thing, you may be attempting to 'poison the well' by relating the web site scholars to JWs. Why are you so bitter and vindictive in your tone Your comments:You can't just run around screaming "fallacy, fallacy" without explaining why it is so. I did and had you looked instead of reacting you would have noticed.... >PS. Not to throw fuel on the fire Actually, you ARE 'throwing fuel on the fire'. >but the act of being derisive by putting things in quotes is getting absurd. e.g. so called 'scientists' , 'logical and enlightened' , 'science', 'enviromentalists', 'logic' , you and your 'reasoning'. It is a great BS indicator when this tactic is used in an argument. I think you need to prove that assertion, point by point. If you can't, just 'butt out'!!! LOL Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

My comments to Tetmuffin:
    Your comments smell 'fishy' to me. Oh, and another thing, you may be attempting to 'poison the well' by relating the web site scholars to JWs. Why are you so bitter and vindictive in your tone

Your comments:You can't just run around screaming "fallacy, fallacy" without explaining why it is so.
    I did and had you looked instead of reacting you would have noticed....

>PS. Not to throw fuel on the fire
    Actually, you ARE 'throwing fuel on the fire'.

>but the act of being derisive by putting things in quotes is getting absurd. e.g. so called 'scientists' , 'logical and enlightened' , 'science', 'enviromentalists', 'logic' , you and your 'reasoning'. It is a great BS indicator when this tactic is used in an argument.
    I think you need to prove that assertion, point by point. If you can't, just 'butt out'!!! LOL
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

Jgnat,
    When I have done so, your main 'dissection' method is to pollute the air with smoke. Oh, then to recover from having your shenanigans you post another thread aimed to deflect the sad results of your last effort.
    Rex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit