????????? why am i feeling this way????????

by kittyeatzjdubs 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Come and work in the nursery with me for a few nights. You still have to do your day job. I guarantee your craving will be cured.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I agree with Tetrapod. What you are experiencing is absolutely normal for the human female animal. It's hormone driven. Although like someone else brough up, there may be some emotional issues involved too.

(((( Kitties )))) I truly appreciate your level head in this matter: Knowing that it's not the best for you or the child you would bring into the world. Keep your head. You'll have children when your situation is ready. You have another 15 good childbearing years ahead of you. Another 10 of not quite so good. (by good I mean fertile)

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

lol @U/D

i just thought of another thing.

why risk losing my great ass that i worked so hard for?

luv, jojo (i'm really not that vain)

• Soledad
    Soledad
    i just thought of another thing. ;

why risk losing my great ass that i worked so hard for? ;

luv, jojo (i'm really not that vain)

See, now you're thinking!!

LOL!!

I'd die if I got stretch marks!

• kid-A
    kid-A

Jojo,

Seems extremely unlikely this has anything to do with a biological clock, not at your young age! The clock doesnt really start getting loud until about 27 or later for most women. I would enjoy your 20s to the maximum and savour the absolute freedom of the "child-free" lifestyle!!!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    i highly doubt that i'm anywhere close to being emotionally, financially, or mentally prepared for this.

Honey, let me tell you that you will never be emotionally, financially or mentally prepared for this. You just do it and make it up as you go with a few solid guidelines.

If you get preggers come back and I'll tell you a couple of the guidelines.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Honey, let me tell you that you will never be emotionally, financially or mentally prepared for this. You just do it and make it up as you go with a few solid guidelines.

very true. i just think that i maybe have some of that selfish teenager left in me, where all i want to do is have fun, go out drinking w/ my friends, and one on one time with matt (if ya know what i mean )

if i did happen to get pregnant, i would never regret it and be like, ''oh crap! this baby is ruining my life, blahblahblah.'' i'd just deal.

but i'd rather not have to deal right now.

luv, jojo

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That not all you will lose kitty...if you have great perky boobs, after a few kids kiss those puppies goodbye.!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    if you have great perky boobs, after a few kids kiss those puppies goodbye.!

OH DEAR

luv, jojo

• weinermcgee
    weinermcgee

I have the absolute cure for this!!! This is right up my alley! Spend one week with my brother, he is 17, He is the most annoying creature on the planet, after one week with him you will not want to have any kids just for the fear that just maybe its possible to have a kid like him. He cannot go near anything without breaking it, He could be just sitting in the room not making a sound or doing anything and could annoy the hell out of you. I am dead serious here and not exagerating, my fiance 4 years ago looked forward to someday having children with me, 3 years ago she said she absolutely doesn't want any kids, i maintained its just a phase you will change your mind, she hasn't she is so afraid that our kid may be like my brother that she wants one of us "fixed" so we don't bring any more demon children to the world.

Like i said hes not a bad kid or a hard case, he was even cute as a baby, He is satan level annoying. I tried to calculate the damge hes cost me in $$$ i stopped after 10k and that was just between the ages of 10-15. hes a phenomenon!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit