HELP!!- JT asked to become a MASON!

by JT 64 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin
    I'm a lifetime member of Girl Scouts of America. My troop says the girl scout pledge and the pledge of allegiance. There are special hand signals and even special friendship circles and stuff like that. Are girl scouts a cult? No.

Is this a realistic comparison? IMO, no.

Do the Girl Scouts swear you to secrecy on pain of death?

Do they have children participate in bizarre, traumatical blood rituals? (scroll up to Big Tex's post for an eyewitness account)

I think it's a leetle beet different, Panda.

• Panda
    Panda

Talesin, I don't remember any blood stuff about Masons. As kids we used to take secret blood oaths in the neighborhood. It was common to slice out little fingers and become blood brothers. That is not gross or unusual.

Girl Scouts don't have death dealing secrets(blood oaths), no of course not because of course, you'd know all about them.

Perception is just that, perception. What an embarrassment for a big deal big Mason guy to be caught doing some silly- ass ritual which he'd never do in public. He'd say "HEY YOU"

The "secret" of the RCC rite of transubstantiation is supposed to be secret on pain of death, but you can read about it in the Catholic encyclopedia.

The whole magic thing is best considered in the movie Peggy Sue Got Married, where her (Peggy's) grandfather's lodge sends her forward in time. Whatever. You'll see bogey men around every shadowy corner if you aren't careful.

The Masons are a club. One of the few clubs guys who don't attend Yale can get into w/ the guys who do. It's some kind of pride of belonging.

And if JT does join, the dubs will think he's some kinda Grand Leapin' Lizard. They will be as paranoid around him, as you are with the Mystical Mason Magicians.

• talesin
    talesin
    My MS father is a Mason, Master Mason (3rd degree) I believe although honestly I'm not sure about their little levels and all. Doesn't seem to bother the elders, so what do I care.

When I was little (under 5) I witnessed quite a lot of their rituals. Some were so bizarre that I am hesitant to talk about, as it would sound like I've gone off the deep end. But I will tell you about one.

I remember a man dressed all in black with white gloves and a big, black hat. I think he was also wearing a whit apron, although I'm not certain about that detail. He was talking to another man who was dressed in regular clothes. Around them were several other men, who were also dressed in black. After he finished talking, the man in regular clothes got on his knees and looked up at the man in black who took a knife and cut his throat. I saw the blood and screamed. The man in black saw me, pointed at me and screamed, "YOU!"

I ran away to hide. I remember my father came and found me. He had a strange and creepy smile as he picked me up and carried me back to the room where everyone else was. The man in regular clothes was laid out on a low table so that his head was about my height. My father pushed me close and I noticed the blood from a tiny cut on his neck. I was staring at his face when suddenly he turned his head, opened his eyes and yelled at me.

I don't remember what happened after that.

It was only many years later that I was doing research into my memories, that I interviewed a former Mason who told me what I saw was an initiation ritual. Evidently one must swear allegiance to Masonry on pain of having your throat slit and your intestines cut out and slung over your left shoulder. This is re-enacted to enforce silence, and that is what I saw. He told me that when they "cut" the throat, it is a very slight cut, much like one get whilst shaving.

He also told me that in his area they would dressed up children in sheep's wool as part of the initiation. He was it was not uncommon to have children involved, or used, or frightened during various rituals.

I don't know if they are satanic, out to throw over the government or controlled by UFOs. I only know what I saw and experienced.

Panda, since you obviously couldn't find it, I have copied Big Tex's post for you. (highlights are mine) and BTW, I'm not paranoid about Masons, I just don't like secret organizations that do stuff like what was described in this post to little kids. You are right. Here's what I know. The Masons are a club. A secretive club. Who help out each other. Who participate in bizarre rituals that traumatize children. I don't need to know anymore. They are not the Girl Scouts, but if you think it's the same thing, that's ok by me. We can agree to disagree, since we are obviously on different pages with this one! take care, t

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

JT, do your own personal exploring about the Masons. There's plenty of books available about Freemasonry. This is not the first time that this subject has been put on the table.

Would it make a difference if I told you that I have many personal family members and relatives who are Masons? Many of my relatives who are high rise steelworkers belong to unions that is dominanted by Masons.

One of the important things you need to learn is that there's an 'invisable' and 'visable' part to this organization. Not every single member of this organization is in the top inner circle or eye.

Interestingly, the majority of the signers of the Constitution were Freemasons. The Statue of Liberty was given by the French Freemasons to the English (American) Freemasons. Enough said.

Guest 77

• talesin
    talesin
    One of the important things you need to learn is that there's an 'invisable' and 'visable' part to this organization. Not every single member of this organization is in the top inner circle or eye.

J6OCR9,

yes

very level-headed advice

t.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit