HELP!!- JT asked to become a MASON!

by JT 64 Replies latest jw friends

• ianao
    ianao

Hey again Susan.

All kidding aside, please remember something
    (BTW, sorry if I offended you...)

I say again...The Masons -- of whom I am not now nor ever have been a part, though my family has been for many generations -- are not associated with Satanism, are not into molesting little girls, even at the 33rd Degree level, do not kill people, do not deny Jesus Christ, do not have symbols that are fertility symbols or other sexually-linked symbols, and are not out to overthrow the government.

You say you are not a Mason. The Masons tell others they are not a religion. Fine.

JWs are told many things when they are looking "in" from the outside, and then the rules change drastically once they are "in" the club, so to speak. Of course, there are always witness "sympathisers" who will swear up and down on 30 stacks of bibles that the witnesses are NOT a cult and ridicule ex witnesses and others who claim they are.

One COULD say that you have such a jim-dandy opinion of the Masons because they want you to be a member of their club (family ties?) and don't want you to think bad of them. Besides, from what I've heard and heard others say (even the son of a Master Mason (3rd Deg)) they won't tell you anything until you ARE a member of their "club" anyway. So there is really no way for you or I to know. I have seen others become members of this "club" and quickly clam up and refuse to discuss anything with others. My first reaction is... If nothing is wrong... why won't you discuss it? The answer is always... Why don't you come see what we are all about. Sorry, but that sounds like a witness telling me to get the "truth" about witnesses by coming to their kingdom hall.

Using your logic, the witnesses have a right to oppose the "appostate" witnesses on this board because they are full of crap and don't know what their talking about regarding true christianity because they decided to go against God's channel. What a wonderful way to keep things wrapped up in a neat little ball and keep members in line.

Anyway, I personally don't give a rip about what magic someone wants to have in their life, but I'm just saying that you are betraying your own "skepticism" of others by attacking what is basically a matter of your own opinion (as you are not a Mason). Yes, people could say the same to me, and I say, go right ahead! I'm not claiming ultimate truth, as I've discovered the concept of ultimate truth is a complete joke.

-iyato no eska

• GusDuhberean
    GusDuhberean

Susan said:

Let's think a minute...Who could sell a book, whether accurate or not, except someone who CLAIMED to have been included in the "top secret, inner circle" of whatever organization is supposedly being exposed to the world?
    And IF that organization really IS "secret" with "death oaths", he'd be pretty sure NOBODY would come forward and challenge what he wrote, wouldn't he?

So susan by your deduction than Raymond Franz cant giive an objective view of the JW's since he was a JW. Or how bout me maybe i am merely full of crap and on a vendetta against the JW's so i want to get back at them because i have an axe to grind. Your logic falls flat Susan. Will Shnobelen isnt the first and surely not the last. His book much like ray Franz's book on the inner workings of the wtw FOCUSES ON THE FACTS OF MASONRY FROM THE LITERATURE OF MASONS PAST.

There are tons of others like Schnobelen and they profit little to nothing because apparently not to many buy their literature much like Ray. I dont see Ray Franz sitting pretty from all the sales of his book. He lives in a modest home built by a few bethel friends that exited with him. So your conspiracy theory stinks especially on a board of EX Jdubs! We are not out to get the Org because we have a bad slant but because we have read and researched the FACTS and realize that the ORG lied. So Like i appealed in the firt place. READ MASONIC lit like MORALS AND DOGMA or ALBERT PIKE"S garbage(A.C. De la R, Le Femme et de le'fant dans la franc- Macconenne de le Universale page 588)ive where he exclaims himself a satanist whom believes lucifer is God! "To you Sovereign Grand Inspectors General we say this, so you may repeat to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees-the masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the LUCIFERIAN doctrine. If lucifer were not god would Adonay(Jesus) calmunate (spread false and harmful statements) about him?....Yes, Lucifer is GOD!"

The rituals are all taken from druid and wiccan practices and the fezzas are islamic. Masonry is universalism which means that ALL gods are welcomed including Satan!

Freemasons reads like a Who's Who of 20th century occultism

Arthur Edward Waite - occult writer and Masonic historian.
    Dr. Wynn Westcott - member of the Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia and founding member of the occult Order of the Golden Dawn.
    S. L. MacGregor Mathers - co-founder of the Golden Dawn.
    Aleister Crowley - master satanist of this century and founder of the anti-christ religion of Thelema.
    Dr. Gerard Encaussé - (Papus) masterful author, teacher of the Tarot and leader of the occult Martinistes society.
    Dr. Theodore Reuss - head of the O.T.O., a German occult/satanic society which made Crowley its head for the British Isles.
    George Pickingill - the master warlock (male witch) of 19th century England, leader of the "Pickingill covens."
    Annie Besant - leader of the occult Theosophical society and Co-Masonic hierarch. (Yes, there are female Masons!)
    Alice Bailey - founder of the New Age organization, Lucis (formerly Lucifer) Trust.
    Bishop C. W. Leadbetter - Theosophist, mentor to the failed New Age "Christ", Krishnamurti, and prelate in the occult Liberal Catholic Church.
    Manly P. Hall - Rosicrucian adept, author, founder of the Philosophical Research Society.
    Gerald B. Gardner - founder of the modern Wiccan (white Witchcraft) revival.
    Alex Sanders - self-styled "King of the Witches" in London and one of the most influential leaders of Wicca after Gardner

Spreading Facts not fiction. Wake up and open your eyes! It is all in the lodge you cannot enter! The same lodge which teaches that women cannot enter the grand heavenly lodge! That is why you cannot as a woman enter a masonic lodge. It is in their own books!

shalom
    Gus

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Hi,

I've been busy and not really able to follow this thread anyway I am back today.
    What is it with some people? Druids, dangerous, child molesting through rituals? I'm sorry but you are definately WRONG, it is absoulutely laughable.
    I know what these rituals are and I can promise you there is no child molesting ritual in place in either 'rite' full stop.
    Anyone who want's to know the truth about freemasonry and their origens can find out, unfortunately you also have to wade through tons of crap in relation to masonry usually written by people who are either out to make a buck or just people that 'blow smoke' through their arse.

ROTFLMAO

THP

• JT
    JT

I would like to thank everyone for thier insightful points on the masons

some feel they are great - while others feel they are Satan's right hand men in the flesh

well i have no intentions of joining them , just wanted to be able to speak about them in a more informed manner

on a personal note-- i start to laugh the minute that anyone of any group starts out by saying "There are somethings i can't tell you till you join and work your way up thur the ranks"

or "We got some "Secrets" that we don't tell anyone"
    now i have no problem with folks having secrets- i mean Kentucky Fried chicken ain't giving away the Secrets to the chicken

but when you have a group that claims to have some special INSIDER KNOWLEDGE that is when my BS alarm goes off-

i just love that getting to a "Higher Level" jargon or "Deeper Understanding" "Hidden Secrets" from most of mortal man, but we have it- the only real secret in life is learning "How to Fart and no one smells it"

but all the info has been just what i needed

as i look at things i find t so sad that man constantly needs to make himself feel SPECIAL just to be kind and do good deeds to others

while i used to have an account that involved the Shriners here in Wash dc- it was amazing all the GOOD STUFF they are involved in to help folks--- and like them there are many other org involved in helping folks out

why it is that instead of just doing good for folks- they also have to include all KINDS OF GOOFY STUFF, Funky Outfits, Wild hats. crazy A$$ ritual instead of just helping out the poor oldlady

i guess as humans we all want to feel that we or our little group is special and unique, one of a kind, etc almost "GANG" like

how sad

james

• JT
    JT

gus

thanks for the info

we got to hook up for dinner or something on a weekend

i'll let the girls make the arrangements

good to see you posting

james

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Gus,

I thought since you seem to have some sort of interest in Masonry that you'd be interested in learning a little bit more about some of it's origin's. Such as who is Hiram Abiff? This link is an excellent source for some real info on Freemasonry.
    http://www.geocities.com/walknmud/HiramDiscovered.html

THP

• Jools j
    Jools j

has it been mentioned already? mormonism grew out of masons after joseph smithlearned their secrets. the rituals in the mormon temple are based on masons rituals — particularly before the rituals were revised in 1990.

• SusanHere
    SusanHere

Jools j,

Wrong again. But on here it seems wrong is king. Enjoy.

: )

Susan

• SusanHere
    SusanHere

HighPriest,

Thanks for your OUTSTANDING link to good Masonic info. Take a look, peeps.

Susan

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

I am not a mason, never played one on tv, and really don't know a whole lot about the organization.

However, I have a couple of general comments about the various posts I have read here on the subject. First, when I was an active JW it was not uncommon for the organization to give the impression that many various other organizations out there were evil because they were mysterious/secret. So, I find it vert predictible that there are so many nonJWs and exJWs here that feel very suspcious of the Masons. Again, I really have no idea to say whether they are or are not, but I think it is important to point out that being in the JW organization teaches you to be suspicious...sometimes when there may be no need to be.

Second, isn't it funny how organizations run by men are the secret ones? I know now that the Masons have their chick order (was it the Eastern Star?) I am curious if they are just as secretive, or if they just don't have anything to really be secretive about because the guys keep everything from the women, heehee.

My best friend in high school was/is a member of her local grange, and here family has been for generations. She took me to a few meetings, and heehee, boy THAT was wierd! While I do not doubt they are benign, I could not help laughing at the secret code books that they have and the meetings that were secret, It just seemed really funny because 80% of the members were over the age of 65, and doing these fairly elaborate marching drills, etc.

Forgive my ramblinb, but I get a kick out of secret groups. No insult to any on either side of the issue is intended. Isn't if funny how adults still need their clubs like when they were 10 year olds?

By the way, as for Wicca, they are peaceful. Why I may not agree with their religion, I have known several in the religion and they were all loving people. They do not worship Satan.
    =)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit