Paradise Lost Paradise Regained / The Terror Pages

by prophecor 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

*** w59 2/15 p. 121 Divine Will International Assembly of Jehovah’s Witnesses ***

The book on Paradise had been published, not with children in mind, but for the purpose of satisfying the need and craving of adult persons in many lands who needed a primary or elementary manner of approach to the pure truths of God’s Word.

Yet the book was often used for Bible study with children:

*** w69 3/15 p. 179 Patience Produces Results ***

This continued for about a year, and then she began to let her six-year-old daughter visit us. "To entertain the tot, we would use the book From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained and explain the illustrations therein."

*** g72 6/8 p. 24 ‘Out of the Mouths of Children’ ***

That children can be instrumental in aiding others to come to an accurate knowledge of Bible truth is illustrated in the case of a little Canadian girl. Her mother began to study the Bible with Jehovah’s witnesses and was encouraged to study with her five-year-old daughter, using the publication From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained. This little girl then began to talk to her baby-sitter about what she was learning. For example, she told her, ‘We always pray before meals.’ So the baby-sitter started to pray to the Virgin Mary. But the five-year-old interrupted her, saying that she and her mother prayed only to Jehovah. After lunch she insisted that the baby-sitter read to her from the Paradise book. The more she read, the more interested the teen-age baby-sitter became.

*** yb75 p. 217 United States of America (Part Three) ***

To meet their need and that of Christians everywhere, he said, the Society had produced the new book From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained. Written in simple language and profusely illustrated, the Paradise book has been a delight to young and old alike. "A whole generation of children has grown up, fingering the Paradise book," says Grace A. Estep, "carrying it to meetings with them, sharing it with their little playmates, being able to relate, long before they were old enough to read, a whole series of Bible stories just from the pictures."

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    This little girl then began to talk to her baby-sitter about what she was learning. For example, she told her, ‘We always pray before meals.’ So the baby-sitter started to pray to the Virgin Mary. But the five-year-old interrupted her, saying that she and her mother prayed only to Jehovah. After lunch she insisted that the baby-sitter read to her from the Paradise book. The more she read, the more interested the teen-age baby-sitter became.

Most horrible thing I ever heard. Maybe it was a white trash neighbourhood, if the babysitter had any brains, she would call social services and tell them what these JW-nutcases showed their children.

Kids being used as soldiers in "theocratic warfare". Reminds me of the "key-children" used in the Iran-Iraq-war. The iranians were loosing, after the USA started feeding Saddam Hussein with weapons. So as a desperate measure, the iranians used children as human bombs. They got a massproduced plastic key to hang around their neck (the key to paradise), were trained for their suicide mission, equipped with an anti-tank-mine, ran in front of the Iraqi tank in battle, placed the mine in front of the tanks "belts" (don`t know the english word, the "belt" around the wheels), and was blown up together with the tank.

Same thing, only spiritually. Makes me angrrryyyyy!

• joyssister
    joyssister

I was actually trumatised by those pics when I was a child...I used to think about them in school and wonder when the 'end' would come

My own children are so lucky they don't have to be terrorised into remaining faithful to an organised religion, so glad I am out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit