So, are you, by nature, and introvert or extrovert?

by onacruse 45 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

blondie:

I can be either depending on the circumstances.

I didn't ask what you "can be, depending on the circumstances."

Good lord, I've been doing that for a great part of my life, and especially as a JW.

My question is so simple, and would only require a very plain Yes or No.

Yes or No can serve a purpose in itself, both for ourselves and others.

• Robdar
    Robdar

According to the Myers-Briggs personality tests, I am in the middle with one point over into introvert. So, I guess I'm an introvert. Except when I'm an extrovert.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Im an introvert basically; extrovert when I get to know somebody for a while.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I'm a wannabe extrovert but my boundless self-obsession and consequent hypersensitivity kinda ruins it. Sad but true!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL @ Robyn:

According to the Myers-Briggs personality tests, I am in the middle with one point over into introvert. So, I guess I'm an introvert. Except when I'm an extrovert.

I knows how ya feels.....I'm smack dab in the middle with the Myers-Briggs test and other personality test as well. Something I've always known about myself, I'm also a middle child older brother and sister and younger brother and sister. Maybe that form me to be the way I am.

I sometimes seek, want and need to be with people and yet one gathering will over stimulate me and I want to retreat to the quiet of my home and familiar surroundings for long periods of time. I can entertain or keep myself busy for days on end. I've never understood how someone could be bored and I've never understood how some people absolutely need to have a constant companion.

Craig and I jive quiet well, he has his space, I have mine and when we feel like it we meet in the middle if one of us isn't in the mood for company so be it we go on and do whatever, no pressure or feelings of rejection by either one of us. It's comfy and feels natural.

• Robdar
    Robdar

LOL Bikerchic. You are right down the middle. Looking for that balance like I am, aren't ya? Hey are you a Libra?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Introvert!

• blondie
    blondie

Robdar and bikerchic explained it better. On personality tests I tend to fall right in the middle. So I use that to my advantage and hopefully to the advantage of others.

Blondie

• Soledad
    Soledad

I'm introverted

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Hey are you a Libra?

Nope Aquarius fits me to a "T" too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit