Honesty is the best policy

by ballistic 25 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Honesty is the best policy

In Love

Isn't it?

It dosent seem to be working at the moment. It is is'nt it?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

NO - if she asks " Does this outfit make my butt look too big?" you have to diplomatic, NOT HONEST.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I think it is. Nothing sucks more than being led on.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

Always!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm suffering from long term on-line dating exhaution. I've really had it. It's about time a girl really came onto me telling me what she really wants.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

That happened with a friend of mine. She came across a few weirdos. She was so not into the whole bar/club scene either. She decided to join a book club that met once a week. She ended up meeting her current boyfriend there. Maybe you have some hobby and can join a group locally?

• onacruse
    onacruse

ballistic,

Especially in love, honesty is the best policy.

As for online "dating" relationships, you well know what Kate and I had shared before ever we met.

Follow your heart, and be honest.

Just a simple word or two from a friend,

Craig

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

sounds like I am in the minority so far

• onacruse
    onacruse

stilla:

NO - if she asks " Does this outfit make my butt look too big?" you have to diplomatic, NOT HONEST.

You think you're in the minority? Then just let me ask you this (in my best Dr. Phil impression): Is it working for ya?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

All joking apart, I find tact works for me. That means being truthful the vast majority of the time. But at certain times I just have to be a little less honest than normal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit