Does a High State of Anxiety...mean you're "spiritual"?...

by upside/down 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Know this-hyper vigilence and HYSTERIA are hallmarks of high demand apocalyptic cults.

Steve Hassan describes the 'hysterical hollow zombie' cult survivor'.Jesus freak hard core fundys are that way too because their a cult.

You can take Danny outta the JW's but you can't the JW experience out of Danny.Time and time again i have confronted the 'born again' JW nemesis at the door.Some had a glazed look about them,i was told over and over by my Watchtower handlers,that this was because they were "demonized".Now i'm telling you that i don't know about the born agains and their convictions,if they are hysterical too OR what i was seeing really was the glimmer of the holy spirit.

This i do know,upon pulling away from the home of the born again who rejected my watchtower message my fellow JW associates would say "they will be born again as bird dung or they will make good born again bird food".

-------------

Jehovah's Witnesses are a cruel cult and do not have the truth!-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Satanus
    Satanus
    it totally reminds me of the FEAR and TERROR that the terrorists try to instill in the population

Well actually, this is the job of the american establishment, not the 'terrorists'.

People who are 'spiritual' are usually sensitive. That doesn't mean that they would be in a continuous state of high anxiety. It could be that they would notice the emotions of others more, and react w their own feelings. This is something that blase people cannot imagine, in their blessed ignorance.

When 'spiritual' people learn to manage their own feelings, they can become grounded. As well, they can do their own spiritual explorations and become even more grounded. Living in the moment, sorrows about the past and worries about the future are sluffed off. Living in the moment, one can feel the present intensely. Eckart tolle is a good example of that; no anxiety in him. The wt has no clue about the spiritual, and has totally rewritten its meaning.

S

• upside/down
    upside/down

Since leaving the bOrg...I've lost almost all anxiety.

It's wierd and refreshing... I like it...I like it A LOT!

u/d

• upside/down
    upside/down

Funny how I need NO meds now...and yet I was taking approx $1600.00 per month in meds to cope with all the stress related problems I was having...

I could say with confidence...that leaving the bOrg...was the best thing I've ever done for my health.

I now take 0 meds...and am fine.

u/d

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no the exavt opposite -if you are spiritual you are not supposed to be anxious but ton wait on JAH

• upside/down
    upside/down
    no the exavt opposite -if you are spiritual you are not supposed to be anxious but ton wait on JAH

Tell me you're being sarcastic... u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit