Hi guys, I'm new...

by bitemeWT 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey Welcome Great to e----you.... Dont give up on your Mum . I am 78 I soon leaened what to do when I didnt have the Mother Organization??????? telling me what to do! I learned to LIVE!!!!

Enjoy the friends on here. (((HUG)))

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Just want to say "WELCOME" and so glad you know the truth about the Watchtower Society. Like so many others I waisted my best years in the cult. Also like your post name.

• Beans
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

bitemeWT-Welcome. Lived in Missouri for quite a bit myself! Crazy as I thought the place was when I moved there at 23, I still miss it now, and go there several times a year.

Glad to have you here and looking forward to getting to know ya!

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT
    I was sure a bolt of lightening was going to come down and hit me when I clicked on FreeMinds the first time!!

bythesea...

I think that was the website that REALLY gave me the willies!

I was telling my "never been a JW, computer geek brother-in-law" about it, and he just had the strangest look on his face... like what the heck is this girl smoking?!

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT
    Hancock family

Billygoat...

I don't recognize any of the cities you mentioned, but the Hancock's... we had a LOT of them. I think there were three brothers and their wives. All the men were considered VERY weak though and rarely came to the meetings. Two of their wives were "strong". And all the kids... poor things...

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT

Sparkplug...

I was around the Springfield area. Were you close?

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Bite me- Yes. I was in St James. I go to Joplin and St James each year.

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT

Joplin... yes, I have an old "friend" there... of course she hasn't spoken to me in 16 years now.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Fortunately the people I know in Joplin are not JW's and there are some close adopted family of sorts still in St. James. When I go back I go to the local bakery and make sure to say hi to all the JW's on "break" from service. strange, some actually talk back to me. Others have just turned away.

Again welcome...I have to get to bed now. Work comes early.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit