Hi guys, I'm new...

by bitemeWT 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT
    I'd love to see some big a$$ sea monster crawl out of the Atlantic Ocean and take a bite of Bethel. Preferrably the part where the gov bod and all their henchman reside.

OMG! What would my mother do without all those old farts telling her what to do in EVERY aspect of her life?!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    OMG! What would my mother do without all those old farts telling her what to do in EVERY aspect of her life?!

Wake up and start thinking for herself and making her own decisions. Join JWD and start posting her opinions. She'd be LIBERATED and she'd go around singing, "I am woman watch me roar."

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT
    Wake up and start thinking for herself and making her own decisions. Join JWD and start posting her opinions.

Nah, not my Mom. She's 74 (I think). Doesn't own a computer and probably never will. I've tried to buy her one. She's probably afraid that APOSTATES will come out of the speakers or something.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    She's probably afraid that APOSTATES will come out of the speakers or something.

I remember being scared like that when we bought our first VCR.

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT

VCR?!

I remember what a creepy feeling I got when I first logged on to Freeminds. LOL! The hair was standing up on my arms!

It all seems so silly now.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Welcome BM

Yeah, It's funny how jws will see armageddon in any event outside their comfort zone e.g. earthquake, disaster, even a thunderstorm. All part of our reptillian brain trying to understand why.

Embarrassing to admit I did the same for years. Isn't it great to be free of superstition?

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT
    Welcome BM

Ah gee, THANKS doofdaddy! You make me sound like a big poo-poo! Obviously, you have never worked in a nursing home!

Thank you for the welcome anyway!

• Legolas
    Legolas

I have worked in nursing homes for over 10 years on and off! But last time it was 1 year ago!

• Es
    Es

welcome biteme enjoy your stay

es

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit