Hi guys, I'm new...

by bitemeWT 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

Hey welcome, great to see another True Beleiver, of the Real Truth!!

Welcome, Bite me. I'd love to see some big a$$ sea monster crawl out of the Atlantic Ocean and take a bite of Bethel. Preferrably the part where the gov bod and all their henchman reside.
    And FHN, it can be arranged, i have powerful friends in Scotland, just say the word! Beacuse The Loch Ness monster exists, it must do, well that crazy biblical stuff about A Great Flood happened, why wouldn't Nessie exist by that rationale!!!

• TheListener
    TheListener

I'm glad you found our little web space biteme. I hope you like it here. So far your comments have been fun to read. I appreciate you sharing your story. It's never easy to discover the reality of the truth.

Welcome

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Love the screen name. Welcome.

• delilah
    delilah

Welcome to the board, BitemeWT....love the name....

Delilah...

• bythesea
    bythesea

Welcome, Biteme, I'm new here too! I had to laugh about the scarey feeling mentioned when you logged on to an "apostate" site the first time...lol....I was sure a bolt of lightening was going to come down and hit me when I clicked on FreeMinds the first time!! And isn't it amazing how quickly it feels like there's no going back??? Good to have you here, hope to get to know you! bythesea

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Welcome biteme! Love the name by the way.

I was in Missouri for awhile as well. Bowling Green congregation on the East side of the state when I was a very small child. Had some friends there that moved to Paragould, AR. Don't know what congregation, but they were the Hancock family.

• Ellie
    Ellie

welcome

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Glad you found your way to this forum. Welcome.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome bitemeWT!

Nice have you here.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Welcome, Bite me! And bythesea. You have both entered the aposta-stronghold.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit