Bye for now

by jaffacake 19 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

I hope you have a wonderful time. Let us know about your trip when you return.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I’m not much for sight seeing and a lot of running around on vacation. I’m more of a beach bum. I recently returned from a week on Florida’s west coast. My family rented a beach house and I just vegetated out for a week. Did a lot of fishing in the mornings. Had the time of my life.

Have fun on your trip.

• Es
    Es

Have a great trip take lots of pics for us

es

• kazar
    kazar

Have a great vacation Jaffacake. I will miss your posts.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I love St. Augustine. Lots of historic sites to see.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Oh I forgot about St.Augustine!!!! Great suggestion, take the ghost tours!!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Check out the Keys and go snorkeling or scuba diving.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Are you going to take in a beach trip? Orlando is a straight shot to the beach either east or west coast ... usually an hour away. I live beachside and I love it. I think my favorite places in FL are Fort Lauderdale, South Beach Miami (it's interesting to just look around) and the Keys for snorkeling or diving if you're certified. I think the beaches on the west coast are the nicest, if you can spend a weekend in Clearwater. You won't regret it, the ocean is calmer on the gulf and you can swim out quite a ways without it getting too deep too fast.

• jaffacake
  • jaffacake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit