Bye for now

by jaffacake 19 Replies latest jw friends

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

After this weekend I'm off to the USA for 3 weeks (central Florida).

I'm already thinking how much I'll miss reading your posts. Anyway, I'll keep reading until Tuesday, then I'll see you all in November.

I've been to Florida before & I'll do the roller coasters etc in the main theme parks - anywhere else you think I should visit?

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Have a blast!!! We will keep your seat warm for you.

• defd
    defd

I am on the way. Stop by and see me

• kid-A
    kid-A

Estero beach and Sanibel island, Fort Myers, Florida.

http://www.fortmyers-sanibel.com/

• luna2
    luna2

Have a wonderful trip, jaffacake!

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

If you`re headed to Universal Studios at all checkout their Halloween Horror nights, a real blast!!! DownTown Disney is pretty cool place to see too. Depending on which direction you go there are things on both coasts to do, Daytona Bch. & Kennedy Space Center on the East side. As suggested the Ft.Myers area is very beautiful, there`s Busch Gardens in Tampa. You get near any water take a trip on an airboat! you could go here and see what there is....... www.icflorida.com

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Bok Tower Gardens - between Haines City and Lake Wales. Maybe 30? miles south of Orlando.

If u enjoy relaxing tranquility as an aside to all the amusement centers, this is the ticket in my mind. Built on the highest point in Fla I think, it is a huge garden with all sorts of flowers and plants from all over the world, Feature is a tall stone building that is actually an instument. Someone plays a devise like a piano I think inside and these huge bells of differing sizes play it like a giant organ.

Spiritual and relaxing. We go whenever we are down there.

Jeff

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Have a great trip! My fav part of Florida is Tampa Bay-St Petersberg. Very pretty.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

http://www.boksanctuary.org/

Jaffacake - this is the link if u want to check out the place online.

Have a wonderful time.

Jeff

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

South Beach in Miami.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit