Do the Witnesses Still Go Door to Door?

by tfsm 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

Thanks Finally Free, that is simply amazing to me. I can't believe they changed it. How can they deny that they manipulate the info to fit their agenda. No wonder they are going after Quotes!!!

HS

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

I thought that this was funny...in an ironic way really: a few months ago while on my way home from work, I was walking through the corridors of a major train station and guess what I saw?? A loyal old sister sitting next to a magazine stand (at peak hour) ready to share the lovely, life enhancing food from the FDS......just a few yards down from her at the entrance was a sign stating that busking, selling, advertising and loitering where prohibited at this station..........."respect the authorities, unless it conflicts with your loyalty to God" I guess!! :P

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

JW's still go door to door. I'll go out on a limb and say that maybe a good 1/2 of them mostly do return visits though. House to house in the territory is way down from what it used to be in years passed. Some, like me, will go to a door but only pretend to push the doorbell in.

• defd
    defd

they don't come see me either, and there's a kh like 10 minutes down the road.

DON'T THEY WANT TO SAVE ME???

Some of the "FRIENDS" may not, but I know Jehovah and Jesus are interested in you.

• undercover
    undercover
    Some of the "FRIENDS" may not, but I know Jehovah and Jesus are interested in you.

How do you know? Did they tell you?

Maybe, since the JWs are the only true religion and the only one to preach door to door, Joe Hoba doesn't care. Otherwise his holy spirit would have directed a JW to knock on his door by now.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I tend to gauge the level of someone's interest in me by the amount of effort they make to talk to me or associate with me. And no, a book that's written to billions is not indicative of personal interest.

W

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

They still go door-to-door. However, I've noticed a lack of enthusiasm in this regard lately.

DY

• joelbear
    joelbear

there has always been a lack of enthusiasm except for the bizarrely devoted, they make up a smaller and smaller percentage of those that call themselves witnesses.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, tfsm. They don't call on us either. We haven't even had the Mormons. Thank goodness. I have seen them "out in service" around town, though. (JWs that is).

Cellist

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

LMAO!

The other day I was in my office, five feet from my front door, and noticed two women walking away from my front door, and they didnt knock or ring the doorbell. Not that I had time to beat them down, I was running late.......... damn cheaters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit