What celebrity do you look like?

by JH 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I've been told that I look like a cross between Rick Moranis and Tobie Mcguire...in miniature. Ergo my need to get a cooler set of wheels. But wouldn't you know it, the lookers have the best rides too!

When I was younger though, I got pegged as one of the vampire kids on Lost Souls. I could never see it, but I wouldn't have minded it.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Just recently, I had a High School gal at the grocery store tell me that she thought I looked like Samuel Clemens...

I told my girlfriend that if I didn't have a moustache, that I'd look like Stanley Laurel. She took one look at me (with me - doing my best Stanley Laurel impression), and gasped, "OMG!!! You Do!!"

Regards,

Jim TX

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    you have met me JH aso what do you think?

I haven't met you, Stilla, but I've seen your picture. I think you look like a much more refined Ray Liotta. Quite handsome and distinguished.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I'm not sure what celebrity I look like, but I look a lot like my mother.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Mulan: Yeah I can see the resemblace, but your avatar pic looks more like Sally Jessie Raphael.

Now, there's a thought! I like her and have wondered recently where she is these days.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Im told i look a bit like Shane Ritchie

But im not so sure....

Ballistic... Jack Dee- midget with the widget.... im a big fan...

• Ellie
    Ellie

Ballistic, from the picture you once had up of yourself I thought you looked like Moby.

• vitty
    vitty

Hilda Ogden

• upside/down
    upside/down

Been told MANY times....

Andy Garcia

Robert DeNiro

And some dude that coaches basket ball for Kentucky? Wears double breasted suits...? Pitino?

I've actually been stopped in public...people thinking I'm this coach...and asking for an autograph...WIERD!

Yeah...that's me on the right...duh!

u/d

• avishai
    avishai

I see just an x, UD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit