What celebrity do you look like?

by JH 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

I've been told that my eyes and skin tone look a lot like hers.

I don't quite believe it, but why be disagreeable?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

i look like fran healy ..but no-one here would have heard of him ...

• daystar
  • GMahler
    GMahler

At one time people used to say that I slightly resembled like Michael Jordan. More often, however, I was told that I looked like Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds, which is funny because I don't even like his music.

Although he was not an international celebrity, more of a local celebrity, when I lived in Baltimore several years ago I was often confused for the man who was the mayor of the city at the time (I can't remember his name). It was weird because at the time he was in a lot of trouble for some financial scandal he was invovled in. Sometimes in the grocery stores and when walking the streets people would call me by his name. I actually saw him one day while in the neighborhood grocery store. I'd have to say of all the people who others said I resembled, he has to be the closest.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Linda Ronstadt, Sally Field, Lee Remick, Tiffani Amber Theisen, the actress who played Jesse's wife on full house, Kristie Brinkley. They all have baby faces and overbites and a little girlish quality to them. I am not very unique. I won't count Sophia Loren from Robdar, though she is beautiful...I have a much more American look.

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

I look like a few people, unrelated to me, who aren't celebrities. I suppose it is up to me to become a celebrity so they can say they look like one. :D

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Lol Daystar..yeah thats the one ..ya coulda chose a better pic though

• ballistic
    ballistic

Jack Dee with a Bruce Willis hair cut.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Pola Negri. She was around in the thirties, I believe. My boyfriend mistook a picture of her on my computer for a picture of me, that's how alike we are.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Nowadays that I am getting older, I am frequently told that I look like this guy. I used to get it alot when he was ROBIN in Batman and Robin:

(Chris O'Donnel)

When I was a teenager in 1990, I used to get that I looked like the guy in the orange and red shirt standing up
    (Joey McIntyre):

Of course, if my wife ever reads these she might say ... sheesh ... I WISH he looked like Chris Odonnel ... LOL.

-ithinkisee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit