Are the chances of getting DF'd a second time greater than the first?

by JH 14 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Also, I am sure they watch u more since u already be D'F

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps
    If most JWs felt like me no wonder they had a hard time getting back in the org and then knowing how everyone judges them !!!! I think a lot of ppl must just give up and think to hell with it and then get DFs again.

I agree with that, it is hard to get back in, like the shortest turnaround time is like 9 months which is how long it took me. As for being df'd again I probably will be because I'm choosing not to be one. So the answer would have to be yes. There is one guy I knew growing up last time I heard he was being df'd again for like the 4th time.

-Riot

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

--AA-- is right. In my case it was true as well. Even though they claim that once reinstated you have a clean slate and the past is forgotten it is NOT! You can't be repentant if you are getting in trouble for something you have already gotten in trouble for before. It can't be that you need therapy or any help with the problem.. YOU are the problem. YOU put yourself in the pathway of wrongdoing. You are purposly continueing down the wrong path therefore are not repentant and probably should not have been reinstated in the first place so "hurry up lets DF her to cleanse the congregation".

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I was reinstated after 3 months. My stepdad was a MS. After 4 months of trying it again, I baled. Since I pissed off my stepdad and lied to him, my 2nd DF'ing must have been one of the fastest on record!

shelley

• JH
    JH
    my 2nd DF'ing must have been one of the fastest on record!

Well my first one is the slowest on record

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit