What changes would WT/JW have to make for you to return?

by Smiles 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Smiles
    Smiles

What changes would the WT/JWs need to make in order for you to consider returning to them?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

this question is asked quite often here and the answers always vary..

me personally, more emphasis on people , less emphasis on numbers and statistics.i just dont see jesus demanding 10 hours a month turned in on a piece of paper.his ministry wasnt about statistics , it was about spreading the gospel and showing love to mankind.

the wtbs often uses " by their love you will know them" or some variation of that scripture quote, and in my almost 40 yrs there, the love was sorely lacking. more people leave because of lack of love shown to them than any other reason .

• Latte
    Latte

For me it would have to be to make meeting's and field service attendance a personal choice.

By taking the pressure away to attend...... maybe I would show up occasionally

Maybe the people would be more genuinely pleasant.....

I could never see that happening though......

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

They would have to discover how to make pigs fly.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

wolfgirl...HHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!

that is a riot....sigh. That would happen sooner than the other changes.

They would have to become a humanist religion...that ain't gonna happen.

• J Mason Emerson
    J Mason Emerson

See and read additional material at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BibleStudy1/

CHRISTIAN WITNESSES

believe in joyful unity by love, confident God can resurrect humans to enjoy life forever on Earth returned to paradise or to heaven in service with Christ, (Ec 1:4; Mt 5:5, 6:10). We need to help the poor, sick, needy, and put love and mercy above rigid blind religious interpretations.

WE REJOICE that Romans 14 and Colossians 2:15 grant freedom of beliefs regarding holidays, blood usage, etc. Luke 10:7 says don’t go to every door canvassing style but Mt 28:19 says do tell others of Christ!

FOR LOCAL FELLOWSHIP fun invite friends to come to a reading of scriptures, enjoy a simple meal, sing, help other people as Christ did. Pray through Christ using the expression our Father (Mt 6:9) Lord or Jehovah. (Ps 83:18) Gently encourage those attending to invite other friends or form more such Bible reading groups. You may also attend other churches.

GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT baptizes Christians; symbolic water baptism seen by others or heaven; Christians under great tribulation can self-baptize. For a name note you are a CHRISTIAN or CHRISTIAN WITNESS and for faith or church say the one Christian faith, true CHRISTIANITY.

THE NEW International Version works for Bible readings. Tell friendly persons a regular meeting home or place and time. Older reputable adults who help others including at meetings in homes are our servants or elders. (Ro 16:1)

CHRIST as savior from death is our most Faithful and Discreet Slave or spiritual Leader though any Christian can offer suggestions and help. God rules, not spiritual dictators.

FREELY USE the free Messages (Bible leaflets) below or devise your own. May this website outlast myself (heart-attack). Help spread the good news! (Mt 28:19)

913 492-1564
    [email protected]

SUGGESTED CHAT/EMAILING Nights/Saturdays 7PM CST

• Mary
    Mary

They'd have to get rid of most of the meetings, field service, 1914, 1918, 1919, their weird philosophy on blood, apologize for all the lives they've destroyed, let those who want to partake at the Memorial partake, do alot more charity work and quit disfellowshipping people for questioning them.

As you can see, there's a better chance of me winning the lottery twice in one week than any of the above actually happening.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

They can go ahead and make all the changes they want,I'm not going back.

Goldminer

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

Dissipate and totally disappear.

-Riot

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    What changes would the WT/JWs need to make in order for you to consider returning to them?

Not a cottonpickin thing...I ain't ever going back. They lost me long time ago and I'm in a good place now.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit