Have you or would you relocate 4 love ?

by oldflame 27 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

I hope not because I plan on sticking around. It's helped me in so many ways, even though there has been bumps along the way.

Dams

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I was never in that situation, but I would definately do it.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Thank you all for you're replies, not that I am going to move any time soon, but was curious at how many others have done so. The thought of moving somewhere you have never been too is a bit frightening but could be worth all the effort.

I am not in love yet by any means, but when a man finds someone so much like himself it kind of makes a guy begin to think.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Have you or would you relocate 4 love ?

Not me, but my experience with relationships hasn't been that good. I would not relocate to be with someone, nor would I ever co-habit with anyone again. I've had enough of that to last me several lifetimes.

W

• Mulan
    Mulan

I moved from extreme South Seattle to North Seattle after Dave and I were married, to be where he had always lived. We moved back and forth a few times, before finally settling in the North end.

Now, ...................if all our kids decided to move to another State, I would without hesitation, move to be near them. It's unlikely all four would move to the same place though. For now, two of them live within 3 miles of us. The other two about 20-30 minutes away. Very close, just like I want it.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I didn't meet my wife on this site, but I did move from Tupelo, MS to Nashville, TN. After weighing it all out, I felt it easier for me to get a new job, etc...than it would be for her. Besides...the 200 mile dating commute was getting costly. I once made 4 trips in a week.

Ern

• Vanant
    Vanant

I'm intending to, once I finish college in a few years. Depending on where my fiance ends up by then, the move could possibly be across the country or even a different continent. I feel this is the right decision for this time in my life . . . I'm in love with someone who shares similar values and temperament with me, and I'm willing to settle down . . . I know that it might not work out, since I've heard of many people who relocated for a long-distance relationship, but weren't able to make them last. Even if it doesn't last forever as I wish it would, I'm hoping afterwards I can still pick up the pieces and learn from this experience. (/currently in a rare optimistic mood)

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Lots of good luck wishes to you.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit