Have you or would you relocate 4 love ?

by oldflame 27 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

You know, I never thought that I could meet someone so much like me. But I did and right here at JWD, We only live a couple thousand miles from each other but I feel driven to relocate. Not tomarrow or anything sudden but the thought of someone who you know deep inside is you're perfect match is so far away, what else is there to do ?

Have you relocated for someone here on this site ? Or would you ? Have any of you here met someone here that warms you're heart or soul ?

I would love to tell you who it is for me but I will not without her permission, I have a lot of respect for this lady and yes she is a real LADY ! Any man would be very lucky to share the rest of his life with her.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

I have relocated more than once for the love of my life, my husband and I would do it a million more if need be.

• Terry
    Terry
    Would you relocate for love?

Heck, I'd walk all the way into the bedroom! You bet.

t.

• JH
    JH

I'd go live on Venus for her

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Yep. I got engaged to a fella over the phone, then moved to another state to be near him until the wedding. In our case, it didn't last and we never were wed, but I don't regret it one bit. True love does not happen very often, however there are great jobs and places to live just about anywhere- the relationship should get priority.

Right now, the reason I've stayed where I am instead of finding greener pastures, is that my man lives here. The reason he lives here is because, after we'd been dating maybe a month, month and a half, his company offered him a chance to relocate to California. He opted to stay here with me.

• fairchild
    fairchild

No, I would not. Been there, done that. However, a couple thousand miles isn't the other end of the world. To me it meant moving to a different continent. Different customs, different culture, different everything. I guess 2,000 miles would keep you on the same continent and you'd still feel at home.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

been there

done that

didn't work

won't do it again

• ballistic
    ballistic

Personally, I would move if the right person came along, although I would be hesitant to start a long distance relationship in the first place. I find the old saying, "absence makes the heart grow fonder" can be true in such a relationship, which is fine I guess when two people love each other, but not if the relationship is a little one sided.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes I have. I would recommend being highly sure you aren't infatuated first. And yes, you can be just as infatuated at over 40 as you can be at 17. Good luck.

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

well i moved from England to Australia and stayed for it, does that count? I moved from Sydney to Melbourne for it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit