Where's gumby?

by poppers 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

you still ringing eh, Craig!

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOLOL @ ozzie...yeah, my infamous phone still works--

lucky for you that I never got your number.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    he is doing well and has said he is missing you all. Be patient and he will be back soon

I know this probably sounds stupid but this little piece of news has brought me to tears. What nice news to hear after a most difficult day. Tell Gumbabe I am SO happy that all is gong well with him, and he has definitely been missed!!!

hugs,

Annie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yeah, Gumby, we miss you. You could like answer your hotmail, you know? You are our beloved JWD comediac bastard and we miss you bastardizing all of us. And your concubines over at your church are getting desperate. They may start out on foot, anytime now, looking for you.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Great news oldflame.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks Oldflame! I was going to give him a call, but if he's going to be back next week anyhow

• oldflame
    oldflame

Little Toe, His number has been changed and I will let him give it to you when he comes back.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I've missed the Gumbymeister too. Cant wait to have him back!

• luna2
    luna2

Good to know! I obviously missed your post, oldflame. I've been wondering where he'd gone off to.

• poppers
    poppers

Hey, thanks for the updates guys. I can rest easy now knowing our favorite master of gumby-isms is OK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit