Where's gumby?

by poppers 26 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

Haven't seen him around. Anyone know what's up? I sure do miss the gumb-master.

• JH
    JH

I'll have a look on Bendrr's list

• poppers
    poppers

I just checked and didn't see him there. JWD without gumby is like cooking without using spices. Come back gumby! JWD is in desperate need of some gumb-spice.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Looks like his last posts were in early August. Hope all is well the flex-man.

Jeff

• poppers
    poppers

Hope he is OK. Hey gumby! Wherever you are, we're thinking about ya.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

WHAT is Benderrs list???

Hey, GumBabe, we MISS you!

hugs,

Annie

EDITED TO ADD that I JUST saw the post referring to this list......(ouch!)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Our dear friend had some projects to work on that would take up all his time.

Like you all, I miss him too, the old Grumbles! and look forward to his return.

For now I feel sure he's fine.

Cheers, Ozzie

• oldflame
    oldflame

Hey you guys awhile back I posted a thread telling you all that he was having some internet troubles with his pc and that he was building his new house and was requiring all his time. He is now moved into his house and will be online next week.

Gumby and I go back 15 years, we used to knock on doors together in the borg. I seen him today as he is installing some carpet for me in one of my rentals, he is doing well and has said he is missing you all. Be patient and he will be back soon.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

That's good old one! Tell him to get off his knees!

• onacruse
    onacruse

I rang him a month ago...I'll ring him again tomorrow.

oldflame, tell that old turd-ball to answer his phone,...no matter how busy he is! LOLOL

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit