Ridicolous JW folklore

by Hellrider 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Caedes
    Caedes
    You all must remember the famous one with the young pioneer "sister" calling on the door of a serial killer all by herself, and finding out later that the reason she hadnt been attacked was because there were 2 tall, burly men standing behind her, as observed by the potential killer? Two bad-ass angels standing behind her!! yeah !!!

I remember hearing that one and thinking did someone go back and ask the serial killer? and why weren't they attacked.

I also remember my sister having to get rid of her troll figures for being demonic and I wasn't allowed to play d&d because It would take over my life or some other nonsense, i was also not allowed to read sci-fi books for a similar reason.

• under74
    under74

See, I was always told in the rapist/serial killer story that the guy doesn't attack the sister and that the police were suspecting and watching him when the sister knocked on his door. When the police caught him and questioned him they asked why he didn't attack the JW girl and his reply was that there was a very large man with her.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Yes good policemen usually sit by and watch as an innocent girl walks up to a murderers house. Sounds like some great police work. Maybe the guy didnt kill her because he saw 2 policemen sitting in a car accross the street? LOL its just too stupid to think about.

• under74
    under74

yup, it is stupid...like all the urban JW legends I heard growing up.

• kazar
    kazar

Being on the lower socio-economic scale, I bought most of my clothing at Goodwill and thrift stores. I was told that these items of clothing could be demonized because the person who formerly owned them could have practiced occultism or been Catholic. So, I ended up throwing most of my clothes away. Of course, none of the JW's offered to buy me new ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit