Emotional blackmail

by mkr32208 21 Replies latest jw friends

• miss_ellie
    miss_ellie

its starting to make more sense now!!!

my now ex BF never saw our relationship as a problem and would constantly reassure me that nothing would come between us until suddenly he ended it sayin he couldnt progress spiritually while involved with moi!!!! I had thought that they would probably start out lightly and then as you get more involved they become really heavy!!! hes even stopped playing his guitar as he thinks he will getta better standing before god if he gets rid of everything in his life he loves so he can love jehovah with all his heart!!! crazy i know!!!

I just hope he realises soon and sees it for what i do!!

ellie x

• miss_ellie
    miss_ellie

its starting to make more sense now!!!

my now ex BF never saw our relationship as a problem and would constantly reassure me that nothing would come between us until suddenly he ended it sayin he couldnt progress spiritually while involved with moi!!!! I had thought that they would probably start out lightly and then as you get more involved they become really heavy!!! hes even stopped playing his guitar as he thinks he will getta better standing before god if he gets rid of everything in his life he loves so he can love jehovah with all his heart!!! crazy i know!!!

I just hope he realises soon and sees it for what i do!!

ellie x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit