Elders wives, are they more submissive?

by JH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    So Scully, when you were a JW did you rule the roost???

You mean she still doesn't

Kwin

• Scully
    Scully
    So Scully, when you were a JW did you rule the roost??? Inquiring minds want to know.

<southern belle accent> Whay Suh, whatevah do y'all mean? </southern belle accent>

Actually, I didn't. Mr Scully has been caught nostalgicizing over those halcyon JW days when I "wouldn't say $h!t if [my] mouth was full of it." He has learned though, during the past 10 years, that those days are sooooo over!

• juni
    juni

This was turning into a nasty cat fight a bit ago. From my experience, some elders' wives are VERY submissive to an extreme and others are b*****. A lot are gossipers. Some set good examples and others don't. Pretty much like in the "world". Juni Breeze ~~~~~~~~~~

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter told me a few years after my wife died............that even though she wanted me to be an elder..............when I would elder out on certain aspects of what we should do as a family and indivdual members of the family unit...........

my daughter said that my late wifes words were...........

"Your father is being an asshole again."

To me, that hurt as bad as if I found out she was having an affair with the PO or something.

I guess I'm very pissed off tonight letting some threads take me back to hurting times. (why can't there be a one finger wave emoticom?)

HD

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Give me her number, I need my lawn mowed. I love to cook, so that's not an issue. Does she look good? Maybe she needs a vacation... She can give Kenneson a call and take him off the prophet soapbox

I don't mow lawns, unless it's with a riding mower, but I love a guy who can cook.

The thing is, some men it's a pleasure to submit to and some, well they ain't ever gonna get any woman to submit because they're just inept and irritating.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    "Your father is being an asshole again."

To me, that hurt as bad as if I found out she was having an affair with the PO or something.

Don't take it too personally, HD, we can all be aholes now and again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit