Disfellowshipped for being fat and not watching my cholesterol

by free2beme 22 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I find the concept of taking select warnings of the medical and science world, to disfellowship members, and ignoring others ... all the more interesting as I think about it. After all, heart desease is the biggest killer in the Americas. Heart desease and heart related deaths are often linked to and not exclusive to; obesity, high cholesterol, fatty foods, not exercising, high stress, etc.

With this in mind, I dare someone to call an elder and report that they saw one of the local Witnesses eating at McDonalds, even though the doctor warned them it could kill them. By principle, this is a disfellowshipping event. As it shows a lack of respect for the life Jehovah gave you. I would like to report the elder I knew who stressed too bad about his talks and family, when the doctor said this could kill him with his high blood pressure, as this is something that shows a lack of respect for the life Jehovah gave you.

Face it, as a Witness ... the following people do not deserve to inherit god's kingdom and should be disfellowshiped.

People that are fat or overweight

People who are in high stress positions or stressed

People who have not removed aspestis from their homes

People who do not wear seat belts

... get the idea? Because if you really want to say that Jehovah disrespect smoking and wants people to show respect for their body and life, then where do you draw the line ... I know where, where the society feels its fit to dictate it! RIGHT?

FAT PEOPLE ARE EVIL!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I ride a motorcycle. That should also count as a disfellowshipping offence, should it not?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I dare someone to call and elder and report that they saw one of the local Witnesses eating at McDonalds, even though the doctor warned them it could kill them.

I'll call bethel tomorrow and do just that. For shits and giggles you know.

Kwin

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Kwin, if you do indeed follow through with this phone call, please be sure to share all the jucy details!

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

I was thinking about this too, because even though i hate smoking, i was wondering how could they make such a rule, without applying it in other areas.

Chips = too fatty
    Soda = leads to obesity

Lol if soda would get me Disfellowshipped i'd probably just would decide to leave on the spot.

So Smoking should still be a concious issue.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Once when I was in service™ I slipped on the ice in someone's driveway, fell, and injured my knee. Imagine if I would have hit my head on the pavement! It could have killed me! I should have been disfellowshipped for being out in service™. By being out in service™ I was not showing proper respect for the life and health Jehovah gave me.

Clearly Jehovah does not support this preaching work™. Otherwise I would have had his protection.

W

• skyman
    skyman

Just show the stupid rule game of the Society and how out of touch with reality

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

I think you meant "asbestos".

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Two witnesses are required to make an accusation.

Riding a motorbike is not a DFing offense; I knew of an elder and an MS who rode one.

• Celia
    Celia

As Wideman said, it's ....Asbestos.... and while we're at it ...

So Smoking should still be a concious issue.

....conscience....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit