Rita a Category 5 with 165 mph winds now!

by Frannie Banannie 22 Replies latest social current

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

If it keeps escalating like this, it'll be a monstrosity before it makes landfall.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Oh no! Keep safe friends in the south.

Kwin

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Frannie))))),

Stay safe my dear! If you can, take off work early and go to the store. Don't wait until this evening. Work is work. There's only one you.

God bless.

Andi

• JH
    JH

You'll need lots of hair spray Frannie....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg Frannie. Please take care!

Josie

• horrible life
    horrible life

FRANNIE BILLYGOAT IS RIGHT. I just heard on the weather channel, that stores were closing up early. So GO!!!!

Also showed buses lined up, ready to move. HL

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

My uncle is one of the nuke inspectors for the Bay City plant, and his house is right on the Bay. He's helping secure and shut down the place before the storm hits. (Right next to Galveston) My mom just told him to get the cats and get the hell out of there. I hope he has something left to come home to.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Ashi,

(((((your uncle)))))

I hope he has something left to come home to.

I hope so too! Tell him to pack as much as he can that's important. I have a really bad feeling about this Rita storm.

My aunt down in Houston will probably be leaving tomorrow or Friday morning to come stay with us. It's been a good 10 or 13 years since I've seen her. It'll be nice to catch up. But I just hope she has a place to go home to, too.

Love,

Andi

PS: Have I told you how wonderful it is to have you back on the board again?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I was just talking to my friend. I gave him $100 the other day to fund his trip to the gulf coast, as he is volunteering to clear trees and stuff like that with a group called "Samaritan's Purse."

He's flying into Huston on Saturday morning for this. I think, maybe not. We'll be watching this storm closely (especially if I want my money back )

Kwin

• horrible life
    horrible life

I have to ask a question. Why in the hell, would they build a nuke plant, in an area where there are hurricanes? HL Must have been built during the other political partys reign. j/k Frannie, you better not be reading this, Or you doogie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit