The latest JW pick up line

by DevonMcBride 15 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

I just meant that I can't believe with the subject matter at hand (being God and Bible) someone would try and pick up the person knocking on the door! It's just, so, hmmm, trying to find the right word. It's just not proper. However, I have heard of a few people who do it as a joke to fluster jw's and mormons. But, I forget the view from the wt being that everybody else are sex addicts and immoral people the person knocking on the door would take it quite seriously. My apologies, carla

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I loved witnessing because i knocked on every door hoping to get picked up. I got invited in by a lot of great looking people, but was too naive to be able to tell if I was actually being picked up.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

There was an Awake! article featuring Tourism, I suspect the caller was a JW, however, what he said about Natalie Holloway beggars belief.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Yeah Rebel-

What about Natalie Hollway's disappearance?

Carla-

I was hit on many times when pioneering. Women sober and drunk, men sober and drunk, and once a couple of young girls. Once had a Bible Study with a married couple (and my wife couldn't make it that night). When I arrived the lady sent her husband out to get something, and no sooner had he drove off, she moved close, closer, closer. I fled. The husband called later and wanted to know what happened. I told him, and he laughed, "she's like that. Will we see you next week?"

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Unless other religions give out Awake! magazines it was definitely a JW.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    This week, one of my adult students told me a Jehovah's Witness knocked on her door and said he was there to teach her about "travel and tourism."

So he was trying to pass as a traveling travel agent? Strange.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit