The Stranger (JW) came by JUST NOW!!

by Rayvin 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

I was checking outside about the trash to see if it had been taken out yet and left the door open so I could easily take the trash from inside , out. As I was in the hall bathroom I hear the doorbell ring. I peak around the corner wanting to pretend I am not here but alas I forgot to shut the front door. They know I am home. UGH. I greet them with a smile. and a handshake. I tell her that I am glad she is here since I am needing the update study articles since I study at home. She will be glad to bring them by. And since I love to study at home as she does she would like to study with me. Dang! "I will have to think about that". I mentioned that I love using the WT cd and researching older material as well. So does she! She says if she finds anything interesting she would love to print it off and bring it over. I told her she could email me since I use the computer alot. She gave me her puter info as well. I also got her friend that she brought to give me her puter info too. I told her of my back issues of why I can't sit for too long. Hence no meeting attendance. She brought up that no one is able to put judgment upon anyone for any reason. (in so many words) I guess I was coming across defensive. I just didn't want them trying to witness to me. She did leave me two sets of the mags. Sept 1, Sept 15, Sept 22, and Aug 22. It ended nicely with chat about the kids and my middle child bieng so cute and looking just like me.

But , uh oh, what have I started?!?!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

You've started a return visit! Lucky you!

Kwin

• upside/down
    upside/down

Do you feed stray cats too....?

u/d

• carla
    carla

How perfect! Now you can send her some really old stuff and ask her what she thinks, then send her some UN stuff. She is the one who wanted to do this so, why not? Find a few good flip flops and tell her how confused you are. But, no she can't come your home, email would be much better with kids and self being under the weather. just a thought.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

LOL @ Stray Cats

• jgnat
    jgnat

Bonus! I am missing the September 15 issue. Can you tell me what the two study articles are titled, and, their main theme? For my forecast.

Thx!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/98322/1.ashx

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

I highly recommend the book by Ron Rhodes The 10 Most Important Things to Say to a Jehovah's Witness.

In my opinion, he presents incredibly compelling, simple arguments on major doctrinal points.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

JGNAT!

Great.. I get to use this evil for good!!

Sept 15,2005

WHO IS JESUS CHRIST?

(october17-23)- Walk by Faith Not by Sight! "We are walking by faith, not by sight."- 2Cor. 5:7

(october24-30)- Go On Walking as Jesus Christ Walked. ((crooked and to the left.lol)) "He that says he remains in union with [God] is under obligation himself also to go on walking just as that one [Jesus] walked."- 1 john 2:6

If you need anything else.. scan - email..etc let me know! I am able to be used as a double-agent.. how exciting!!

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

Thank you Old soul.. i will look into it. -- Get this. My own mother gave my # to a friend to help find someone in this congo that can help me with the kids so I can go to meetings.

I called her and asked her about it and she said.. "I had good intentions" (so for the 2nd time this week she has been told that the Road to HELL is paved with GOOD INTENTIONS. ) She said " i was just trying to get you help to go to the meetings" " mom, I don't need help , nor did I ask for any" I said " well you need help you just dont know it" UGH.

I told her the point of all this is she without permission gave my # out. Don't do it again.

" okay I promise if you promise to not celebrate holidays". What does that have to do with anything!! " i can't make that promise" i said. " Well then niether can I " - " mom there is a difference.. the phone issue is a personal issue between us.. holidays aren't." Then I went on a rant.. about pinatas..the whole if your area doesn't see them as pagen then its okay..etc.So if that is true then blowing b-day candles is okay.. and trees at xmas(christmas ).i regress..the point is dont give my personel info out.

My brother suggests giving moms ph # too the local mormans church. lol ((should I or shouldnt i??)

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

u/d- lol.. uummm. yes I feed stray cats, dogs.. people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit