im paranoid of getting fat!!!

by tsunami_rid3r 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Ellie
    Ellie

Why dn't you lift weights to convert the fat into muscle?

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

working out=lifting weights

• jstalin
    jstalin

My metabolism took a dive at about 20. I've had to work a lot harder since then keep away the fat.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    chubby is IN! lol

That explains why all the hot babes are drooling over me as I waddle down the street!

W

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    My gf has about 20 pounds on me and calls herself fat all the time. To me, she is absolutely beautiful!

Do you mean she weighs 195? If so, hats off to you for realizing that beauty doesn't know one size.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    you can gain weight staring at an apple.

So that's what's happened...

u/d(of the turned 40 and woke up with a gut class)

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

I have read that its better to workout in the afternoon. -

I thought I liked really in shape guys but in reality I love a little meat on the bones. It makes them more cuddly. I feel like I need to work out but I wouldn't call myself fat. What are you considering FAT? Are you just scared of getting a little tummy or full out fat ankles and everything?

I am 5'9" and I wiegh 169 I have a tummy from the three kiddos that I have yet to work off. I used to wear size 3/4 and now wear 12 or Med. I still think I am pretty but that I just need to work out and eat better. But I don't beat up myself over the things I eat.. there is always tomorrow to do better. And they are right.. your metabolism is usually awesome till your late 20s and on. You don't need to be worried or Paranoid just yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit