im paranoid of getting fat!!!

by tsunami_rid3r 16 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

instead of thinking of ways not to get fat, what are some ways to get fat?

by the way, i run every morning, and if i cant run in the morning i run in the evening after workout. and i workout sunday, tuesday, and thursday.

my roommate just got 2 pizzas and his girlfriend brought him a freaking cake. the shits gonna stink up the dorm!!! and i ate 4 slices of pizza. god it sucks living with different people.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    and i ate 4 slices of pizza. god it sucks living with different people.

hey, you're still young...enjoy the college life...it goes by so quickly, never to return. And, btw , you don't have to worry so much about your weight until you turn 30... then your metabolism goes blatooeee... and you can gain weight staring at an apple.

have fun.... you've got a few years...

"One Who Knows"

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hey its FAT not cancer..

chubby is IN! lol

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've been skinny. I've been fat. Trust me, fat ain't the end of the world. I'd say I am happier now and have a much better relationship now that I am fat. When I was thin, every opportunist I came across bugged me. It was so damned annoying. It's nice to be treated like a human being, rather some delicious looking pork chop.

• chrissy
    chrissy

have you considered that maybe the high control that your parents and the wt had on you left you feeling a little powerless and you may now be, yes, paranoid about getting fat to the point that controlling your food intake incessantly is somehow replacing the control back in your own hands?

well, thats what im beginning to think because i havent heard of any young men being this obsessed or guilt ridden over a few slices of pizza, ever. its ok. you are young and your metabolism is quick. here, have another slice.

• JV
    JV

My advice to you is stop eating completely, it's been proven in a laboratory, that if you stop eating you'll never get fat. The simple mathematical formula is this :

( no food + lots of exercise = no fat + muscular body + tons of hot young females chasing after you ).

As you can see this makes perfect sense and I feel that you'll benefit by following this simple formula

• thom
    thom

---"hey, you're still young...enjoy the college life...it goes by so quickly, never to return. And, btw , you don't have to worry so much about your weight until you turn 30... then your metabolism goes blatooeee... and you can gain weight staring at an apple."---

I agree, have a good time and don't worry so much about it. Seems like you already exercise and tend to know what to eat. But have some pizza and beer now and then, you'll survive :)

I'm 40 now and I've gained about 5 pounds since I got out of high school (I'm 175 now). I eat right, AND I eat total crap now and then, I drink beer, hasn't killed me (or made me fat) yet. Oh, and today I could probably beat the crap out of 18 year old me back in 1983.

So even if you do gain a few pounds, it's not the end of the world. Your real friends (and girlfriends too) should like you for you, not because YOU think you're hot.

My gf has about 20 pounds on me and calls herself fat all the time. To me, she is absolutely beautiful! It's all a matter of taste. Ever seen a big guy walking along with a girl and wonder what she sees in him? He's probably a good guy and that's alot more important that looking like a pic in a magazine.

• Carol
    Carol

JV I sincerely hope your reply was tongue-in-cheek. Eating Disorders in young men is a quickly growing, hidden disease. Instead of obsessing on weight, exercise and how much food you are or are not taking in, use food as a fuel for your body. Eat healthy, pizza is not at all bad for you if eaten in moderation, neither is an occassional beer, or ice cream cone, or piece of pie or cake. Eating healthy, moderate exercise and vitamins are the answer.

• blue1
    blue1

you can eat anything but not in excess. if you run every day it ok , if you want to eat pizza eat before 19.00.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

on tuesday and thursdays, would it be better for me to schedule my runs in the evening after my workouts, instead of in the mornings when i have a 9:35 class?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit