To Sin By Silence

by Beacon Of Truth 61 Replies latest members adult

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

ofc

read scully's post very carefully

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I'm hoping that most people wont use this as a reason not to come to Brooklyn, I would love to meet everyone in person on Oct.13th, and im hoping for a major media turnout. I have spoken with Shunned Father, we talked for nearly 1/2 hour last night and he is very much appreciative of the help he has received. Pleas everyone come out and join us on Oct.13 and show the whole world that you are taking a stand against needless deaths of children. Do it for the children, if anything else. Put aside any negative feelings that have been caused by beacon of truth, and look at this as an opportunity to expose the WT Society to the whole world and inform the public of children being harmed.

Dave

Dave

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Elsewhere and Rabbit.... great posts. If it was Lawrence who posted as Beacon of Truth, it is certainly understandable to some (me included) that our anger at the JWs can be misdirected towards allies, rather than the real enemy.

Bottom line is, as Junction-Guy stated, the only people that benefit from the rift that has developed here, is the WTBTS.

Differences need to be put aside for the moment and the real enemy needs to get the focus it deserves.

Fact is that more than one single avenue will expose the WTBTS........ talk between people will get some people's attention, but so will "Protest Rallies" get the attention of others. Each avenue needs to be used.

Brad

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thank You Brad, you hit the nail right on the head, The WT Society will only benefit from the confusion caused by that post. We definitely need to focus on the real enemy here and not let ourselves be drawn into taking sides and causing hurt feelings.

Dave

• sf
    sf
    It was just that Ianone posted very much the same drivel earlier in the year.

Exactly. And upon reviewing this posters posting history, they were very much actively involved in freemasonry, conspiracy type threads. Just as B OF T is in one of the recent CT Russell/ Mason threads.

Am I grasping here?

I don't think so, yet I still cannot be conclusive.

sKally

• Scully
    Scully

sKally

you aren't grasping.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Scully,

I don't want to nit-pick, but what PROOF was there that B of T was SHUNNED FATHER? Usually there is a shared IP Address or something that proves it's the same person. Was that the case here? Is that proof available? Or was it just a "gut" feeling based upon similar writing styles. If that's the case, I think there is a bigger issue here.

Andi

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Beacon Of Truth
    IP: sc9+zcO60WF1PG5P

SHUNNED FATHER Last 8 posts
    IP: wVdXEtDRRkruXHP4
    IP: R9W+Udm0YxP0K5Pg

• avishai
    avishai

Beacon of truth, whoever you are, you have no idea what many of us are doing, on the protest or legal front, so please don't make accusations. Due to legal and/or family ramifications, many of us CAN'T say what goes on behind the scenes on this board, as it IS monitored. EXjw's are a group with often more to lose than any other by "outing". So please don't come on here and try to make us feel like shit because we are'nt doing exactly as you ask.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

I Don’t Know How To Say This Because, I Mostly Lurk Here Now AND Because To Most People Who Are X-JW They Would Think I Do Nothing For The X-JW Movement.

See When I Was Disfellowshipped I Lost ALL Employment As All My Accounts Were JWs!

This Was Devastating!!! I Am A Single Parent And I Became Homeless…..Etc.

Then Out Of The Blue One JW Account Talked With An Elder And Asked If There Was Nobody Else Could They Still Employ Me.

The Nature Of My Work Made It So That This Elder Had To Say Yes. Wish I Could Elaborate But, I Can’t As It Would Tell People In My Area Who I Am.

I Took My Job Back….I Took My Money …..And I Was Depressed For Quite Some Time.

What Could I Do To Help Others See This Was A Cult!! To Help Others Get Out! To Help Others Not Go In!!

I Felt A Sell Out, But I Have Kids!

Well, Because Of This Job And How Social This Person I Work For Is I Have Planted Seeds Of Doubt Privately With May Active JWs!! PLUS, I Have Helped Others….3 Families Recently Not Go In!!!! I Helped One JW LEAVE!!!

Through This Job I Met A Person Raised In “The Troof” Who Has A Hard Time Staying Away But, Knows What I Say About The WT ™ Is True. I Sometimes Hang Out With This Person And Help Them Stay Away From Meetings.

This Is Private And Quite What I Do To Fight The WT ™….No One Knows What I Do And I Still Have My Job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit