New!

by gaybeat 30 Replies latest jw friends

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

alright more gay people to liven up the scene! welcome and we look forward to reading some of your fake watchtower articles... i have some fake young people ask articles and you just reminded me to post them. THANKS!

bethel

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

Sure I hope it doesn't sound Dumb

km

Brothers! How can you spend more time in Field Ministry?

Brothers and Sisters everywhere often find it difficult to spread the Good News of the Kingdom. One sister in Maryland stated, "I often don't find anyone at home...Its really discouraging when there is nobody around to preach to. I Pray to Jehovah and say, 'O Jehovah! Why can't you let someone be sick from work so that they may hear the Kingdom's message'" Many congregations have tried evening ministry, with not such great results. However, we have found a solution to this problem. In order to be effective in our field ministry, we must preach to someone. We encourage congregations to try the new Midnight Ministry! New Scientist Magazine states, "People are often in their homes at night. Our bodies need rest to reenergize during the day." (Song of Sol 1:13) Why not use the time you normally sleep, to witness to others at night. We waste 8 - 10 hours sleeping at night, shouldn't we use that time to further Kingdom Interests? How will Jehovah feel if we only spend 10 hours in the day preaching to empty houses?

What are some other ways we can use this new time to witness? We recommend Midnight Phone Ministering! This brand new provision from Jehovah allows you to call ones at midnight, to preach! What joy will people have, now that they will have the time to learn about Jehovah and his loving kindness. We hope your local congregation will take this advice and begin this new campaign. May Jehovah Bless you in all yoru works.

P.S The Curcuit Overseer will be arriving shortly for a check up.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute
    New Scientist Magazine states, "People are often in their homes at night. Our bodies need rest to reenergize during the day." Why not use the time you normally sleep, to witness to others at night. We waste 8 - 10 hours sleeping at night

hahaha classic jw reasoning... i love that they don't even realise how stupid they sound with their messed up logic

bethel

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Hey gaybeat! Glad to have you on board!

Sherry

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Now you have arrived amongst people who will not judge you. Tell us more about how you deal with the attending and not gagging on the crap you hear....

W.Once

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    One sister in Maryland stated, "I often don't find anyone at home...Its really discouraging when there is nobody around to preach to. I Pray to Jehovah and say, 'O Jehovah! Why can't you let someone be sick from work so that they may hear the Kingdom's message'"

Good satire needs to be a little realistic. This suggests that the Watchtower might quote an unnamed, unverifiable source! We know that would NEVER happen! So this is a little hard to swallow.

LOL! It read just like a KM article, good job. I look forward to seeing more!

Welcome to JWD!

Dave

• Agape_24
    Agape_24

Hej Lasy Town :) Welcome

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

lol i'm just having fun I had nothing else to do.

So what did I do? I actually repressed it when I started bible study, but you know how hard that is. I did the so called evil "double life" to prevent any drama. First I stupidly told my "worldy" friends I was a JW, which I learned later that I had to be baptized to really be considered one. So that meant, I had to lie to 3 groups of people, family, friends, and "spiritual friends" . Then I'd figure, well if I become baptized and just preach then I wouldn't have to worry about anything and just let Jehovah change me to straight after armegeddon. I kept going back and forth deciding if I should really become a JW. So I often ended up with since Jah hates gays why doesn't he just kill me on the spot now, since there's now way I'm "inheriting" the Kingdom. So I became pretty depressed with the thought of God killing me looming over my head. On top of that, my str8 friends suspected I was gay so they'd flirt with me. Which was really cool at first but then I'd fall in love and get heartbroken when I realized that they were just joking. Also i had to deal with my family, whom are Caribbean, which means I sometimes sit through music that basically bashes and blames gay guys for somehow spreading chlamydia to women. Yes there's a song with lyrics like that. The only way I coped with all of this was to be really shy, too shy to date girls, too shy to make new friends, and too shy to go door to door. So far it has worked out nicely in the KH, and to my friends because I kinda make the religion way more stricter than it appears.

As for Kingdom Ministries, and Watchtowers, I have no idea how they can find this information so interesting. After the first month, its all wonderfull, and then afterwards its like REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT. I have some favorite buzz words though I saw on this board, "Religion is a snare and a racket" lol what the heck?? and "Do you listen to music that debases?" that always cracks me up. I mean if someone just had a random conversation using all their vocabulary, i'd probably laugh to death.

• gaybeat
    gaybeat
    Hej Lasy Town :) Welcome

Thanks. Lol I think there's something wierd going on in Lazy Town. But the music is hot!

• Agape_24
    Agape_24

Gay beat

Lasy town is from my city Reykjavik in Svandinavia :)

and the pic u have is a man I know Magnus Scheving he is soooooooo hot ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit