New!

by gaybeat 30 Replies latest jw friends

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

Hey I'm New, you can call me Scott.

Anyways, here's a blurb. I'm 20, and gay haha, and I have been going to JW meetings since highschool, and still going. Now its gotten to the point where its just nap time and incredibly boring. I guess after you learn everything it just gets old and stale. So to pass the time I just make up scripts in my head or make fake watchtower articles. My mom brought me into the religion and even though she isn't really regular at going, they seem to treat us ok. I'm not baptized, Thank-God, because i'd probably get disfellowshipped in 2 seconds believing it would stop me from being gay. I've been reading this site for a month now because I registered 2 months ago and just now got the email. Anyways I'll be posting here sometimes and does this board have any signature area?

• kid-A
    kid-A

Welcome to the board, Scott!

It sounds like you probably have some interesting experiences to share during your tenure with the borg! Looking forward to you posts...

cheers

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Welcome Scott! It's nice to have you here.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey scott! welcome!

there are no signatures at JWD, sorry.

look forward to seeing you around!

TS

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

hey welcome - sounds like you are the open honest cut through the bu******t type

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

Wow lots of posts already

Lol i wish i was Honest, I wouldn't have been agreeing with everything they said at the bible study. I totally should have seen the Creation Book as a theory instead of fact. I have to say that the book is really wierd. It just contradicted its own teachings in one chapter and i thought nothing of it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, gaybeat. Welcome to JWD, a movin' board.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Welcome to the forum,

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

welcome scott..

fake watchtower articles? HEY we ADORE satire around here.. post some!

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

A Warm Welcome Scott

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit