The Mother of all conspiracy theories

by Junction-Guy 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

ok well Im pretty sure someone could get a copy of the tax return for the Wtbts but it cost's...here is what i found on the irs's website under freedom of information act link ========================================================================================================== To obtain a copy of a tax return, a written request is required: A fee of $39.00 is charged for each copy of a return as originally filed. Send completed Form 4506 to the address provided on the form. [Note: a transcript of a tax account is provided free of charge and may be accepted in lieu of an original return.] By phone: Obtain a copy of Form 4506 by calling the IRS Forms hotline at (800) 829-3676. Transcript of account: Contact Taxpayer Service at (800) 829-1040 for individual taxpayer returns; at (800) 829-4933 for business taxpayers returns, or file Form 4506-T. Tax-exempt or political organization returns: By phone: Contact the Tax Exempt/Government Entities Hotline at (877) 829-5500, or send completed Form 4506-A to the address printed on the form. Online: Forms 990 are available online through Guidestar, a privately funded database of nonprofit organizations. Some Employee Plan information is available online through private research services (e.g., FreeERISA.com ). ==========================================================================================================

• heathen
    heathen

I agree there is something crooked going on . It does stink but until there is evidence it's only accusation .They never cease to amaze me how crooked they really are . Maybe they are stuffing personal accounts or bribing officials like they did in mexico . I know here recently they just built a 600 million dollar printing facility that they clearly don't need if the end is as close as the keep saying . I know I would like to see full disclosure of all assets from the WTBTS . They always claim they are in need of money but as you said anytime I've seen somebody post they are showing that there is about 900 million dollars a year in revenue . I don't know where they get that info tho . People have stated they own stock in rand cam military research and developement , they also seem to have their own insurance company and lending like a friggen loan shark or some crap ..... The congregation I always attended would constantly warn that the society was getting upset if they didn't see more money that was owed on the new million dollar facility .I was so tired of hearing that crap and I wasn't even a j-dub .

• myelaine
    myelaine

AK Jeff said: They ruin more lives than the Mafia ever thought of ruining each year. They 'extort' something far more valuable than money - they take peoples lives and help them waste them serving an organization that lies, manipulates them, and causes them to use up thier valuable lifeforce in support of them.

They are conspiritorial, no doubt. But alas the conspiracy invloves a greater price than dollars can measure

How true......

The conspiracy of her prophets in her midst is like a roaring lion tearing the prey; they have devoured people; they have taken treasure and precious things; they have made widows in her midst. Her priests have violated My law and profaned My holy things; they have not distinguished between the holy and the unholy, between the unclean and the clean; and they have hidden their eyes from My Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them. Their princes in her midst are like wolves tearing the prey, to shed blood, to destroy people, and to get dishonest gain. Her prophets plastered them with untempered mortar, seeing false visions, and divining lies for them, saying, 'Thus says the LORD GOD,' when the LORD had not spoken. (Ezekiel 22:25-28)

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit