The Mother of all conspiracy theories

by Junction-Guy 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Ok first of all whenever I get a strong feeling about something Im usually right. Even though for years as a child I was taught the JW doctrine and it seemed to make sense biblically, at least back then. But yet I had a strong sense of doubt, but it was nothing specific I could point the finger to, just a gut feeling that there was something wrong with the JW religion.

Now here's my main point. Im tending to believe that the WT Society is involved in government and also alot of clandestine criminal activities. This is just a general gut feeling, no real proof. With the exception of the UN involvement.

My Mother In Law, who was never a JW made the comment that the JW religion sounds like a front for organized crime or terrorism, and I agree, because in order to have the most successful criminal group you would have to convince people that you were the complete opposite. One thing makes the WT Society tick more than money and that is a positive image, they will do anything to uphold the reputation of the organization, even lying in a court of law. Now why would some thing such as the JW religion have to worry so much over their reputation, UNLESS they have something to hide. The WT Society rakes in a billion dollars a year. What if they have shrewdly invested that money and that has amassed into 100 billion dollar assets? What if the WT Society outside of the Catholic Church was the wealthiest organization on earth with billions in Swiss Bank Accountants?

The thing is that very few of the donated dollars benefits anyone. There's a boatload of money coming in, but very little appears to be going out in the form of Aid. Every company has goals for how their money is to be spent. Someone always profits one way or the other, even if it is poor people who are being fed, someone is always benefiting from the profits or donation. A company's main purpose is to make money for its stockholders, owners, and executives. A non profit org is raising money for their cause. No one supposedly profits from the WT Society, not even the president, nor the governing body. The money has got to be going somewhere. If we could only get a list of the 300 WT Society shareholders, perhaps we could find something there.

Ok heres the main point of this thread. Wouldnt it be so ironic that the one organization on earth who has such a strong reputation for political neutrality, was actually the financial arm of the major terrorist organizations?

you can call it illuminati, New World Order, whatever, But I feel that something even more significant than the UN issue will surface in the news about the WT Society, its just a gut feeling I have, not that much different than what I felt when I was younger.

I believe personally that the WT Society has perpetrated the greatest cover up and lie that has ever been concocted, meanwhile 6 million Jehovahs Witnesses have no clue what their "worldwide work" donations have been funding.

A billion dollars a year !!! It sure peaks my curiosity.

Dave

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I believe they are building a giant "Laser" on the moon and are going to start blowing up cities if they don't get.... One MILLION dollars!!! Muahahaha! Muahahahaha!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I believe personally that the WT Society has perpetrated the greatest cover up and lie that has ever been concocted, meanwhile 6 million Jehovahs Witnesses have no clue what their "worldwide work" donations have been funding.

I believe it too, Dave.

• undercover
    undercover
    One MILLION dollars!!! Muahahaha! Muahahahaha!

Um, Dr. Elsewhere? One million dollars isn't all that much money these days...

Back to the topic...I've always wondered if the WTS and the Mafia have ties. I mean how can you operate such a large corporation in NY and not have to deal with the Mafia in some kind of way? Wouldn't it be great if Tony Soprano was named one of the GB? Or maybe not...apostates might start getting whacked.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

You lost me when you said they are involved in terrorism.

Cant you just concentrate on their whacky ideas and silly rules and regulations instead of perpetuating Myths?

Just a thought.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Silly doctrines are one thing, but a Billion dollars a year is an awful lot of money for an organization that doesnt even build a kingdom hall with the money, remember they loan the money. There are very few freebies with the WT organization, very little charity, Im just wondering if the money isnt being funneled into terrorist groups. So much of the WT remains secret, thanks to the US government and freedom of religion. If the WT wasnt a religious organization, then they would be subject to much more government scrutiny, but since they claim religion status, that makes them expempt from so many regulations. What a perfect way to raise money and to keep it hidden from the prying eyes of the government. As long as they play the religion card, they can basically have free reign, unless someone or something steps in. Makes sense to me.

Dave

• Quotes
    Quotes

An interesting speculation. However, IMO, not correct -- but I'd be happy to eat crow if I'm wrong.

"Never attribute to consipiracy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity".

I think the WTS has made, and continues to make, stupid, costly decisions. I'm sure the former bethelites here can regail you with stories of millions of dollars lost due to pathetic, stupid decisions made by WTS middle managers.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well its just a hunch I have, but it does make you think if there is something more to this religion, given the obsecene amount of money that is raked in.

Dave

• Legolas
    Legolas

I think it is an interesting therory Junction Guy!

Some who posted here, IMO, just go around looking to put down others post! You know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sir82
    sir82

Better tighten up that tin foil hat--you can't be too safe!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit