The Mother of all conspiracy theories

by Junction-Guy 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

This might not be such a far fetched possiblity considering a post that was recently made here

OMG - Part 18 of my exit story EXPLODES !!!

ya gotta read it. Took me quite a while to pick my jaw up off the floor

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

GANGSTERS R' US

I worked in the construction trades in Boston and seen how they Irish and Italian mafia infiltrate everything.But this is the kicker,they are charitable humanitarians and raise the standard of living for thousands of familys.

We all worked together and were a true band of brothers.All they asked from me was a good days work and i was well payed.

Matthew 7:15-16 "be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing,but inside they are ravenous wolves'

I KNOW that the headless horseman runs the Watchtower show.You want to know who's the top dog?

Satan!

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

'Tis an intriguing theory, though I doubt it to be true. It is just barely conceivable, though, that an organization which depends upon preaching doom and gloom could decide to actually begin working toward doom and gloom. The GB sits around having a meeting one day and one says 'hey guys, look, the big A isn't coming fast enough, we need to stir the pot'. As screwed up as they are, I could even see them thinking that it was furthering jehovah's will. And imagine the converts they could make if they actually got a prediction RIGHT for once...by planning it themselves. Interesting stuff, but highly unlikely.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Junction-Guy
    Possible but unlikely... humorously interesting. Though it does seem that, even given the unavoidable costs of printing and transporting their literature, they do get an awful lot of labour for free, as well as a lot of building materials paid for by the donations of the free labourors to local congregations. And then there's all of those other options the Society offers for giving money in every possible form. A search for the words "stocks and bonds" in the Watchtower libary CD reveals that every single year since 1984, every December they have the section on how to give money and assets to the Society through "contributions, gifts, conditional donations, life insurance policies, bank accounts, stocks & bonds, real estate, wills & trusts". (Christmas presents for the Society?) It seems that 1984 saw a sudden increase in the Society's need for additional revenue - either because members were dropping off or expenses suddenly jumped. The money must be going somewhere.

Dr. Elsewhere

I hope they're not going to call their moon laser a "Death Star" Muahahaha!

Zen Nudist

where are you getting that they rake in a billion a year? I am curious because there are less than 10,000,000 BORG and each one of them would have to pitch in over a $100.00 more than costs for there to be anything like that in profits...so where is this money coming from?

In addition to the above-mentioned things they request each year in the December Watchtowers, the Society has its own investments which would be raking in a great deal of revenue.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

Honestly,junction guy,I doubt it.Although nothing would suprise me after researching the years of lies and deception that has been a constant within this cult.If anyone honeslty believes though,that this religion isn't a money making scheme,there dead wrong.Didn't jesus say"come,drink lifes water free".He didn't say"we don't have collection plates like the other guy,but still ,we need to pay a certain amount for literatue,convention,assembly,quick build"ect ect ect....In fact,his famous sermon was done on the side of a mountain free of charge.If the governing body said:we'll meet in a park for our 1 day only assembly for encouragement,this is a free venue,we want to get the word out for free that the world is going to end,because we teruly care about people"then I might think they weren't a sick ,money hungry cult with a huge power structure of lies and deciet and making the individual feel like shit.

• Satanus
    Satanus

If it were so, it would have leaked out all over the place. Given the wide wt backgrounds of so many on this site, it would have been widely written about by many of them. I myself was in for a long time, friends w some higher ups, moved in many wt circles, yet never found anything to hint at this.

It has been suggested that some wt reps may have passed info to the cia. That is not very likely, though. What has been proved is the wt joined the un. That is the only action that has proof, and this info has been widely propagated.

S

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

You just keep thinking Butch ...

I hope you are right and they get busted wide open.

Motive?

• Smiles
    Smiles

The WT a "non-profit" and "politically neutral" organization, does own stock in classified warfare technology. That is information is public.

What the kid is saying is, if we know about THAT then what other shady business in the WT elect keeping secret.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

stopthepain,

ect ect ect

Maybe you meant "etc"? Although ECT is an abbreviation for 'electroconvulsive therapy' (aka shock therapy), and I can see how that could be relevant.

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

well even if the wt is a non-profit org they have to file a federal tax return, is any of that public information?, if it is how do you get the info...Im going to look into it....

Josh

ok well so far in my search im not getting anything new but check this out, I did a search on new yorks department of state (corporations) I searched for Watchtower and these came up I wonder if any of them are owned or affiliated with wtbts?

WATCHTOWER ADVISORS, LP
    WATCHTOWER ASSOCIATES, LTD.
    WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF NEW YORK, INC.
    WATCHTOWER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC
    WATCHTOWER ENTERPRISES L.L.C.
    WATCHTOWER FOUNDATION, INC.

If you go to the link below and search for watchtower you can get more info on the corps.

http://appsext5.dos.state.ny.us/corp_public/CORPSEARCH.SELECT_ENTITY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit