does the society really change their publications?

by Cordelia 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

ballistic do u mean the quotes on jwd or is thete an actual website about quotes that got sued ??

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

tetrapod.sapien, I still have the original watchtower that is the source of that scan. I wonder what my mom would think of having her study copy on the internet. LMAO! If she only knew...

W

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Cordelia, the site which is being sued is run by Quotes a poster on this discussion board.

Go to www.Quotes.Watchtower.ca (for some reason I cannot make this a hyperlink).

If you click on the 'news and updates' button at the top of the page there, you can read about the lawsuit.

JWD also has a few threads about the lawsuit. Quotes initiated the discussion on JWD when he posted the news here.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

thanks co ill have a look now.

x

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

YES.

Compare the pre 1914 edition of "The Time is at Hand" ( Studies in the scriptures) They quite nonchalantly altered the length of the Great Pyramid corridors to buy themselves more time to brew up a new potion for the dupes. Russel claimed to have measured the passage himself. Maybe he had early onset dementia.

They have done this kind of thing from the start. I have a very accurate visual memory. I know reading the CD that whole phrases have been changed.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit