Today is my daughter's birthday

by mrsjones5 17 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I baked my daughter a cake and we sang "Happy Birthday" and she blew out the candles. Didnt get a picture cuz hubby forgot to charge the digital camera battery . Daughter said that she didnt feel any different being 8 instead of 7. I thought that was funny. The cake was good and the 2 year old made a mess. lol

Josie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    No party this year, but I do plan to take her out to dinner. Can't believe it's already been 8 years since I gave birth to her. My mamasita.

I truly treasure memories like this of my mother more than any party I ever had.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

She's a beauty by the way.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you

• Legolas
    Legolas

Sounds like you all had fun!

• Agnes
    Agnes

Mrsjones, Jocelyn is adorable! Hope she gets lots of nice gifts on her special day. Agnes

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I think she's beautiful too. My husband told her just last night that he thought she was beautiful...I am so glad he thinks so too. I remember my father telling me that I wasnt pretty, I dont want my daughter to feel that her parents dont love her and think that she isnt special in our eyes. She special cuz she's mine.

Mrs. Jones you have a gorgeous little girl on your hands. And Kudos to you and Mr. Jones for realizing her beauty. I think that's what's wrong with many women today...the parents never really tell their child how beautiful they are...inside and out!

I really look forward to having a little girl someday. I can't wait to see her wrap her daddy around that baby finger.

I hope little Joycelyn had a great day!

Andi

• under74
    under74

Wish her a happy birthday from me...she's a cutie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit