Today is my daughter's birthday

by mrsjones5 17 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Here's my girl Jocelyn, the only girl I will ever have. She's turning 8 today and I'm baking her a cake. My sister is sending her the complete set of The Chronicles of Narnia and my mother is sending her a box of Mrs Field's cookies (mom is such a good jw ). No party this year, but I do plan to take her out to dinner. Can't believe it's already been 8 years since I gave birth to her. My mamasita.

• Legolas
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Legolas. I'll show her what you posted when she gets home. She'll be tickled pink.

• delilah
    delilah

Happy birthday to your precious 8 year old....don't they grow up TOO darn quickly??? Ah well, hope she has a wonderful birthday.....

Delilah

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Happy Birthday to Jocelyn enjoy your day.

You have a beautiful daughter there mrsjones, you're rightly proud of her.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Delilah and Emo. I think she's beautiful too. My husband told her just last night that he thought she was beautiful...I am so glad he thinks so too. I remember my father telling me that I wasnt pretty, I dont want my daughter to feel that her parents dont love her and think that she isnt special in our eyes. She special cuz she's mine.

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Happy Birthday to you Jocelyn

love from Kaytee and Twinkletoes

• Es
    Es

Happy birthday

You have a gorgeous girl.

es

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh what a beautiful little princess. How great is it that you can celebrate and share with her on her birthday. It shows how much you love and value her being in your life.

Happy Birthday to you lovely little girl.

• nilfun
    nilfun

and ice cream!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit