12 COUNTS on DIRTY OLD (80) JW !!

by DannyHaszard 39 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• oldflame
    oldflame

What I would like to know is why did these girls not say something way back when, when this creep was younger so he could serve a longer sentence because as it is the guy is 80 years old, and sure to be dead soon which is not a bad thing. But dying is the easy way out, suffering in prison for the rest of your life is hard. Being 80 years old does not allow for much suffering. Damn It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gerard
    Gerard

I'm tired of hearing that criminals "need help." When you become the victim I doubt you will want to "help", but demand justice.

Yeah, that's the way to do it . . .kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

Right. Only God can judge them, so let's arrange their promp meeting.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

avishai . . . I don't know HOW to handle sexual predators, other than to say they need help, a LOT of help. How are they going to get it, who knows? Yes, they should be behind bars, however, they should go through some kind of intense " pschological makeover "; "resensitized ," "bootcamp for the soul" . . .know what I mean?

Also, this is presently a court preceding . . . everyone here wants to hang the guy for being accused of a crime. This is old west lynch mob thinking. You all are wrong and you know it.We become like JW's when we think like this , , ,extremely judgemental. I thought the people here were above that.

Just to let you all know, I have been a victim, more than once, of terrible deeds done to my person. No, I've never been sexually abused, but I've been shot, beat up,robbed ( both directly and played ) and I still believe that those that did me harm should not only go to jail but get help while they were in there.

bisous . . .I'm not eighty . . .fifty something going on thirty !

• steve2
    steve2
    Its good he was punished by law, but WTF were the girls' parents thinking!

I agree: The scumbag absolutely needs locking away. But go easy on the parents: This was 15 years ago when there was considerably less awareness about the dangers of leaving children with "respected" men - especially in solitary environments. We can thank the bizarre Michael Jackson - the other JW connection! - for unintentionally raising our awareness of the need to avoid men who are overly interested in playing with children: Beware men - JWs or not - who offer their time, gifts and play time enthusiasm to children. Red light warning.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""The JW"s have a looonnggg history of covering up for pedophiles.""

Forgive me for inserting my comments here but I have to take exception to this. I NEVER covered up for a pedophile. How about any others here who were Witnesses, Did any of you cover for a pedophile ? Am I nuts for being insulted by this comment ?

Back in my younger days, when I was a hot head, I would have beaten anyone I found abusing kids.

My two cents, for what it's worth.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    I NEVER covered up for a pedophile. How about any others here who were Witnesses, Did any of you cover for a pedophile ? Am I nuts for being insulted by this comment ?

That's why i'm not a witness anymore.How about you?

• Golf
    Golf

Such a light sentence. The lives of those children are shot to hell and as for him, it will only be four years before he gets to do it again! What's the ratio of recovery for such sickness, my understanding is, it's next to nil.

Thanks Dan

Golf

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""That's why i'm not a witness anymore.How about you?"'

I don't want to leap to conclusions but are you saying that YOU did cover for a pedophile ?

• Golf
    Golf

Montreal Gazette

Wednesday, Nov 16, 2005, 'Mom gets 30 years for sex parties.'

Golden, Colo.- "A women who authorities said had sex with five high school boys during alcohol-and drug-fuelled parties over the course of a year has been sentenced to 30 years in prison, officials said. She described herself to investitgators as a "cool mom" who was "never popular with classmates in "high school" and was beginning to feel like one of the group."

OK, 30 years compared to 4 years of jail term, "justice where are you?"

Golf

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""That's why i'm not a witness anymore.How about you?"'

Mr. Hazzard,

Do I take your lack of an answer to mean you DID cover up for a pedophile ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit